Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please to start E-smoking/Vaping

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

I have one that is rock solid on the carto and the same width as an ego;

http://www.bargainvapour.com/-Petra_Tank_by_Kir_Fanis/p1274299_7129665.aspx

Great little tank and it really is solid on the carto because of the rubber o-rings.

I'm finding myself going back full circle.......I use this tank and Boge cartos on the move or driving. Leak free and plenty of juice in the tank.

Dude I could kiss you right now

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Keep meaning to try tank/cartos again but can't seem to get myself away from the ease of just having to rinse or replace heads on my beloved T2s. Don't know if I can be bothered with punching cartos etc

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

How do you find flooding/gurgling on your T2's septbaby? Once mine floods it's a pain to try and clear.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

illicit007 wrote: »

Dude I could kiss you right now

Steady…😄

I love this little tank. I used a DCT before with flanged cartos and never trusted it cos the damn thing was so free on the carto. This is really secure and absolutely no leaks whatsoever. None!

To fill it I don't have to remove the drip tip either. I push the carto down from the connection side and It won't leak then when filling it cos the punched holes are still inside the tank. Otherwise the punched carto can leak due to the indents).

Now if only I could find a carto that had absolutely no filler taste....but I must say that the Boges are the best I've tried so far.

The volume in the tank is not huge (prob 2ml or less) but filling is so easy that its not an issue for me. On the other hand it's short so it's great in the pocket.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

illicit007 wrote: »
    How do you find flooding/gurgling on your T2's septbaby? Once mine floods it's a pain to try and clear.

Never had an issue on the T2 - just have to make sure head is on properly before re-attaching the tip. Happened a few times on the T3 but found if I kept juice levels high enough it wasn't as bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I get a bit of flooding from time to time. It's usually a bad head that doesn't meet the connector in the tank properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

damon5 wrote: »
    csi vagas wrote.....
    There's no option for battery size selection etc atm, that's why it's showing up 'select type first', this will be resolved in the next few days when they're back in stock. T3's (or MT3's as a personal request to come with your kit as someone else suggested) and the 900mah batteries.

Also, I wouldn't recommend the Extreme Menthol as part of your 5 bottle sample range. It's like eek.png even for me! Honey Wood Tobacco is nice.
    You should also get a couple of 10ml bottles of whatever flavour you think you'd like. Don't go for anything above 20/24mg though.
    Pchela's Poison is gorgeous, I don't think anyone would dislike it. http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/pcelpoison.htm

Write down your 5 (free sample) selections then type them in to the Comments area when you are about to check out.

The 5 bottle samples i had down has changed from the list i put up,

1) ankara tobacco
    2)honeywood tobacco x2
    3) The anto mix
    4) nut juice

plus extra order......
    El Toro Cigarillos Naturales 60ml topping off with desert a blast of 10ml Pchela's Poison as suggested :)

Smoking 20 a day so going for around 18-20mg ,hope thats right.

clear1x1.gifclear1x1.gif

Okay just in terms of the atomiser coils - if you just order one more you should be okay - thats 2 tanks (MT3 or T3) and one spare coil
    Reasoning is that if you have any of the cataclysmic problems that others seem to have had :-) - you should get at least one workable setup.
    My own experience 4 weeks on is that my original 3 coils are all working fine vaping 3-4mls a day.

On the menthol - just to explain my reasoning - vaping is different to smoking - you'll still get the Throat hit (nictotene) and the smoke with the kit you've picked - however the experience is completely different - its definitely an adequate substitute and if you give it a couple of weeks you won't miss cigarettes.
    That said menthol e-liquids give a completely different throat hit to other eliquids - so try one so you at least can compare - and you might prefer it - or chuck it in the bin - or find in 6 months time its what you prefer then (whether you like menthol cigarettes or not doesn't really come into it btw)

What you want to do first is get off the smokes - so a starter kit imo should maximise the different range without getting too fiddly -getting a range of different juices (tobacco, menthol and different ones) at the start even if it means a follow up order 3 days later is better than having just tried all of one type at the start - at least that's what I think.

the great thing about the kit your going with is the ego twist battery - if you want to try something different - then there's tons of options for 5-10 euro to go on top of those batteries - whether is the older style cartomizers etc. - or something else - I would'nt get too stuck on the T3 - once your off the cigarettes and spend a bit of time on the forums you can order other bits to go on top (which is what some of the more experienced posters are talking about) - main thing is to have a workable setup - so that you have something to puff on while your doing that :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Marshall987

csi vagas wrote.....
    There's no option for battery size selection etc atm, that's why it's showing up 'select type first', this will be resolved in the next few days when they're back in stock. T3's (or MT3's as a personal request to come with your kit as someone else suggested) and the 900mah batteries.

Also, I wouldn't recommend the Extreme Menthol as part of your 5 bottle sample range. It's like eek.png even for me! Honey Wood Tobacco is nice.
    You should also get a couple of 10ml bottles of whatever flavour you think you'd like. Don't go for anything above 20/24mg though.
    Pchela's Poison is gorgeous, I don't think anyone would dislike it. http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/pcelpoison.htm

Write down your 5 (free sample) selections then type them in to the Comments area when you are about to check out.

The 5 bottle samples i had down has changed from the list i put up,

1) ankara tobacco
    2)honeywood tobacco x2
    3) The anto mix
    4) nut juice

plus extra order......
    El Toro Cigarillos Naturales 60ml topping off with desert a blast of 10ml Pchela's Poison as suggested :)

Smoking 20 a day so going for around 18-20mg ,hope thats right.

clear1x1.gifclear1x1.gif

I think you should give extreme menthol a shot, it is very strong tho, I got the 20mg and it nearly blew my head off, but I kept coming back for more:p.
    I ordered a30ml bottle in 12mg and still strong but it's really nice IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

Okay just in terms of the atomiser coils - if you just order one more you should be okay - thats 2 tanks (MT3 or T3) and one spare coil
    Reasoning is that if you have any of the cataclysmic problems that others seem to have had :-) - you should get at least one workable setup.
    My own experience 4 weeks on is that my original 3 coils are all working fine vaping 3-4mls a day.

On the menthol - just to explain my reasoning - vaping is different to smoking - you'll still get the Throat hit (nictotene) and the smoke with the kit you've picked - however the experience is completely different - its definitely an adequate substitute and if you give it a couple of weeks you won't miss cigarettes.
    That said menthol e-liquids give a completely different throat hit to other eliquids - so try one so you at least can compare - and you might prefer it - or chuck it in the bin - or find in 6 months time its what you prefer then (whether you like menthol cigarettes or not doesn't really come into it btw)

What you want to do first is get off the smokes - so a starter kit imo should maximise the different range without getting too fiddly -getting a range of different juices (tobacco, menthol and different ones) at the start even if it means a follow up order 3 days later is better than having just tried all of one type at the start - at least that's what I think.

the great thing about the kit your going with is the ego twist battery - if you want to try something different - then there's tons of options for 5-10 euro to go on top of those batteries - whether is the older style cartomizers etc. - or something else - I would'nt get too stuck on the T3 - once your off the cigarettes and spend a bit of time on the forums you can order other bits to go on top (which is what some of the more experienced posters are talking about) - main thing is to have a workable setup - so that you have something to puff on while your doing that :-)

" whether you like menthol cigarettes or not doesn't really come into it btw "

Thats interesting,was never in to those menthol fags so thats what put me off,will give it a go.Boy this order is geting bigger and bigger,fingers crossed be worth it in the end.Next step is to try and curb my CAFFEINE ADDICTION,about 15 mugs a day :)

I think you should give extreme menthol a shot, it is very strong tho, I got the 20mg and it nearly blew my head off, but I kept coming back for more:p.
    I ordered a30ml bottle in 12mg and still strong but it's really nice IMO.

Think i,ll get the 20mg so,about 6 drags on an ordinary fag and its gone :eek: cheers...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

Think i,ll get the 20mg so,about 6 drags on an ordinary fag and its gone :eek: cheers...

Menthol elquid gives you a different type of throat hit - so its a good way (if you like it) to reduce the nic level down the road
    As I said though I would try and keep the first order down - 5 free samples and the El toro is loads to be playing with to start off with.
    one spare coil for the MT3/T3 is probably enough (extra 2 euro).

Postage is cheap - and at most its going to take 1-2 days delivery - so yu'd be better putting a new order going 3-4 days once you get a workable setup and yur happy with it and know which direction you want to be going in.

if yur order is about 60 euros worth - that's enough to keep you going for more than a week - and importantly if you give it a real go for the week and don't smoke - then you wont have lost money as you will have saved it on the smokes. If vaping isn't for you - then at least you won't have lost out money wise as well (that said imo it takes a few weeks to completely switch over)

Caffeine addiction is good btw - at least I found that it helped a lot in the transition as you are keeping one thing the same :-)
    its taken me the 4 weeks to completely not think about the cigarettes - however you might be completely different

Menthol elquid gives you a different type of throat hit - so its a good way (if you like it) to reduce the nic level down the road
    As I said though I would try and keep the first order down - 5 free samples and the El toro is loads to be playing with to start off with.
    one spare coil for the MT3/T3 is probably enough (extra 2 euro).

Postage is cheap - and at most its going to take 1-2 days delivery - so yu'd be better putting a new order going 3-4 days once you get a workable setup and yur happy with it and know which direction you want to be going in.

if yur order is about 60 euros worth - that's enough to keep you going for more than a week - and importantly if you give it a real go for the week and don't smoke - then you wont have lost money as you will have saved it on the smokes. If vaping isn't for you - then at least you won't have lost out money wise as well (that said imo it takes a few weeks to completely switch over)

Caffeine addiction is good btw - at least I found that it helped a lot in the transition as you are keeping one thing the same :-)
    its taken me the 4 weeks to completely not think about the cigarettes - however you might be completely different

I,ll keep my caffeine addiction so.....that,ll be my guilty pleasure :)
    Hopefully next week i,ll be on the road to recovery so thanks for pointing me in the right direction and also to all the other guys that replied with their views,many thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

I have one that is rock solid on the carto and the same width as an ego;

http://www.bargainvapour.com/-Petra_Tank_by_Kir_Fanis/p1274299_7129665.aspx

Great little tank and it really is solid on the carto because of the rubber o-rings.

I'm finding myself going back full circle.......I use this tank and Boge cartos on the move or driving. Leak free and plenty of juice in the tank.
    Good call, do these use standard or xl cartos, cant seem to find out on the site!
    Scrap that, just found it, think im going blind!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Yeah, they use standard cartos but there's nothing to stop you using the longer ones either except the top of the carto would be kind of sticking out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

I,ll keep my caffeine addiction so.....that,ll be my guilty pleasure

Ah Coffee with French Vanilla Coffee Flavor Juice is the ticket to be sure, most consistently pleasant tasting juice I make/use :D (and most popular I sell too!)

was.deevey wrote: »
    Ah Coffee with French Vanilla Coffee Flavor Juice is the ticket to be sure, most consistently pleasant tasting juice I make/use :D (and most popular I sell too!)
    Sounds the bizz,nice combination too,you say you sell the stuff can you enlighten please :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

jamie72 wrote: »
    That kanger start kit was put together by e-smokeireland.eu because everyone here was recommending it for ages. I played around with a few kits before I bought that one and it's my favourite so far.

To fill it you pour the liquid in. After about two weeks it'll start to taste bad and there's a bit at the top you change that costs €2.

That's all there is to it.

Which do I order of the Kanger Twist Starter Kit - the T2 or the T3.

Ordering now :D:D Happy out, can't wait till I get off the effing fags.

Is there anything else I need to order with this? And I list the juices I want in the comments section, is that right, 5 x 5ml?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Someone here recently suggested requesting a T2 and a T3 in the comments section so that you can try both, seems like a good idea to me. :)

Yep, juice flavours and strengths in the comments section too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yeah list the juices you want in the comments section

the t2 is a warmer vape, might be better for recent smokers? the t3 is cooler but flavour is sightly cleaner as a result. the t3 may be slightly easier as the heating coil is as the bottom so it's always going to be soaked in juice where with the t2 with the coil at the top, once the juice starts to run low you have to tip the e-cig every now and again to make sure the wicks get wet with juice

it's much of a muchness really, some would prefer the t2 some would prefer the t3.

Lucutus wrote: »
    Someone here recently suggested requesting a T2 and a T3 in the comments section so that you can try both, seems like a good idea to me. :)

Yep, juice flavours and strengths in the comments section too.

Do you return one of then? I don't understand how you can request the other one in the comments, is that not what you are buying the T2 or T3?

• Advertisement

Oh - 650 or 900 battery. I think I read 900 is one to go for.

Do we have any coupons codes for a reduction :D

just ask in the comments if they could replace one of the t2's in the kit with a t3

i dont know if they will, the other guy never confirmed or denied but no harm in asking. they're generally very helpful

650 should last you most if not all of the day, 900 will definitely last the full day prob into the next morning. it depends on how long you're comfortable with it being.

check back in this thread in a few minutes, I'll edit this post with a pic of a 900mah twist and a 900mah normal battery (which is roughly the same size as a 650mah twist) with something beside them for comparison

boards is the code for 10% off, put it in the coupon box

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Do you return one of then? I don't understand how you can request the other one in the comments, is that not what you are buying the T2 or T3?

You're just asking the vendor to replace one of the T3's with a T2, so that you get one of each instead of two of the same, you can buy more of the one you like best at a later date.
    Oh - 650 or 900 battery. I think I read 900 is one to go for.

900maH battery will last a longer amount of time, but is physically a bit longer than the 650maH, form or functionality? Some people get a day from a 650, others don't, depends on how much and how often you vape.
    Do we have any coupons codes for a reduction :D

'boards' gets a reduction, but might end up going under the limit for free shipping.

http://i.imgur.com/onYhtyD.jpg

tried to find some things every house would have :)

http://i.imgur.com/onYhtyD.jpg

tried to find some things every house would have :)

And the same charger is used for the T2 and T3

Thanks for the photo - they are very neat size.

the t2 and the t3 are the tank things that go on the batteries, so they dont need chargers

but the same charger works for normal ego batteries and ego twist batteries.

OK - where do I find all the wingnuts flavours to pick the samples from - bah, am I stoopid or something.

This website is confusing.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/category-s/1818.htm

here

you're prob best going for 18-20mg for your first juices. if you find them too strong you just vape less often so it still works fine. if you get the 12mg and you find that isn't strong enough you'll never have the ecig out of your mouth

• Advertisement

What about ahh tobacco flavoured flavours? There is some downright odd ones there.

Will it be strange going straight to some of those flavoured after smoking real cigs?

EDIT: my mistake, only saw the first page... browsing more now :(

Advertisement