Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please to start E-smoking/Vaping

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/bogecarto.htm

this what you mean? working fine here

Yeah thats what i,m getting and a while later it loads..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

damon5 wrote: »

Anyway if you,s had the option would it be boge cartomizers with a AGR cartomizer tank or boge F16...

To be honest, I'd go for the AGR tank and a punch. Used the pre punched Smoktech version and it wasn't great. The hole seemed too small. With your own punch you can tailor it to your needs and punch a couple of holes if you need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭damon5

To be honest, I'd go for the AGR tank and a punch. Used the pre punched Smoktech version and it wasn't great. The hole seemed too small. With your own punch you can tailor it to your needs and punch a couple of holes if you need to.

Was just watching PBUSARDO videos about dodgy stuff with some of the boge cartomizers and the review on smoktech tanks which werent that good.He mentioned the tiny hole on the smoktec carto and put a small slit at that point instead to improve it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

I am looking at the Kanger Starter kit and understand everything except one thing..

What is this "head" I need to replace every now and again? Is this the wick in which I drop the fluid onto? (I cant see a wick on theT3 replacement head picture on e-smokeireland website How do I change flavors if there is only one head or do I change atomizers for every flavor? Confused beyond belief.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

I am looking at the Kanger Starter kit and understand everything except one thing..

What is this "head" I need to replace every now and again? Is this the wick in which I drop the fluid onto? (I cant see a wick on theT3 replacement head picture on e-smokeireland website How do I change flavors if there is only one head or do I change atomizers for every flavor? Confused beyond belief.
    You can unscrew the heads and rinse them under a tap, afaik they should last about a week. Some flavours are very hard to get rid of.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

It's the head of the atomiser. It contains the coil and wick. You can buy replacement heads so all you do is screw on a new one when the flavour fades

You can use the same head on different flavours but as mentioned some flavours are really hard to get rid of e.g menthol, coffee

The t3 head is at the bottom but it only has a short wick because gravity does the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

The heads are the part that contains the wick and coil which does all the atomising.

Best bet is to only ever have 3 or 4 flavours on the go at one time. You can get a few atomisers, one for each flavour. Or get a few cartomisers and a few different colour drip tips so you can differentiate between one and another :-)

You can rinse and clean the heads. Or if you want some, like the vivi nova, you can recoil yourself with a few cents worth of wick and wire. Something to think about down the track.

Advertisement