Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Series 3 Episode 10 - Home [** Spoilers **]

• 18-02-2013 4:01am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

Now this is a much better episode.
    TWD is Back!

Note - Thread title is incorrect. Should read episode 10.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

*Sniffs around google* :p

Edit:

Damn that was pretty awesome, started off slow but pretty insane scenes towards the end

I don't get the anger between Glen and Maggie, poorly written imo

Andrea parading around Woodbury grows tiresome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Should probably keep this spoiler free til the thread title is changed tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Great episode, but it's easy to say that as it finished on a high. It was quite talky up to the last 10 minutes or so. Every episode is someway enjoyable to me though, one way or another.

***Spoilers***

- The scenes with Daryl & Merle were great.

- It was ACTUALLY Lori! Rick's descent into madness was 'done' a little better this episode imo. He needs an escape from the world he lives in.

- I actually could see why there was tension between Maggie and Glenn... he seemed to just want to know had another man violated Maggie for his own sake and she was upset that he cared more about that than her actual wellbeing. That's the conclusion myself and the gf came to anyway.

- Everyone must have gone to the same shooting school as Bond villains and Stormtroopers! In the shootout I think only two bullets landed!

- Where have Tyreese and Co. gone? The prison needs them, badly.

- Michonne stepped up a notch, which was good to see, although I can see people picking holes in the fact that she seems to be more accepted in the prison without any visible explanation.

- The Governor really doesn't give a flying fúck, does he?! :D

- Merle is funny but he is such a pr!ck as well, I've never been this torn about liking a character before!

- Beware the writers giving you more lines than usual! RIP Axel

All in all a good episode, with a great finish, next weeks episode looks a good 'un. Hopefully Rick has been shocked out of his 'madness' but he looks more pissed off than ever now!
    The preview for next weeks episode shows Andrea either entering the prison with a walker on a leash or leaving Woodbury, either way she's on the move, hopefully she'll be back with the group. Her story arc needs it I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

I was almost OK with the fact that they can fire off headshot after headshot in quick succession in all directions when shooting at zombies until this episode where they engage in what is the world's most tiresome and inaccurate shootout in history.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭LandoCalrissian

A lot happier with this episode and things seem to be moving along nicely

I am now much more eagerly awaiting Episode 3 than I was Episode 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

I was expecting Axel to get more accepted by the group and then pull some weird **** like a similar character in the comics especially when he seemed cagey about why he was really in prison. I didn't see that coming.

You could pick plenty of plot holes if you wanted i.e. nobody saw or heard the Governor pull up outside the gates? suddenly none of them can shoot accurately? etc but hey when it's exciting who really cares?

I'm just glad we didn't have Daryl wandering the woods for half a dozen episodes as would surely have happened in series 2. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭giggii

DeepBlue wrote: »
    I was expecting Axel to get more accepted by the group and then pull some weird **** like a similar character in the comics especially when he seemed cagey about why he was really in prison. I didn't see that coming.

You could pick plenty of plot holes if you wanted i.e. nobody saw or heard the Governor pull up outside the gates? suddenly none of them can shoot accurately? etc but hey when it's exciting who really cares?

I'm just glad we didn't have Daryl wandering the woods for half a dozen episodes as would surely have happened in series 2.
    :pac:

Totally agree, they could have dragged out Daryl and Merle on the road for a lot longer I'm so glad they didn't...

I really enjoyed this episode, the Rick seeing dead (well actually dead) people thing has grated on me for a while now, but I feel like they're actually doing it right now...
    It's totally different from last weeks episode, I know the mid season opener tied up a lot of loose ends from before Christmas but I was bored for most of it and the 40 minutes just seemed to drag for me... I just finished watching episode 10 there and I was genuinely disappointed it was over, I thoroughly enjoyed it and haven't been so anxious to see the next episode since the bloodbath that was episode 3! :D

Poor Axel though, I was just starting to warm to him and all... The actors playing the secondary characters must be freaking out every time they get a script with more than a couple of lines. It really seems like more lines + an insight into a back story= imminent death...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

That was a lot better than last week, as someone else said,I didn't want that ep to finish.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭mrbrown69

Was another slow episode then Boom!! good ending

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Fantastic episode, best of the series so far Imo.

But where the feck were the other group when all this was going on? As in the 4 people in the prison

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

TheStook wrote: »
    Fantastic episode, best of the series so far Imo.

But where the feck were the other group when all this was going on? As in the 4 people in the prison
    They were kicked out in last weeks episode.
    They will appear in next weeks episode
    as I have read some spoilers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

nuxxx wrote: »
    *Sniffs around google* :p

Edit:

Damn that was pretty awesome, started off slow but pretty insane scenes towards the end

This

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭tvnutz

nuxxx wrote: »

Ye, it smacks of season 2 type crap,poorly written nonsense to drive a needless wedge between the couple of the group.

Andrea being an absolute moron is also quite irritating, up until the last 10 minutes I feared it had gone back to some of the crap in season 2. Don't get me wrong, I am not looking for all 100% action scenes the whole time,but when the dialogue is poorly written like with Glen and Maggie, it just drags out.

Things just escalated even further so it looks like its goin to be good!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 246 ✭✭mrbrown69

Couple of bloopers for anyone to spot..the tattoo on darylls back changed from right to left and in the trailer for the next episode the Guvnor has a damaged left eye when he's been wearing a patch on his right....If I could spot them why didn't the producers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

The only thing Andrea's story arc needs is a headshot.

Daryl's story of redemption has finally come full circle with two words: "He's Korean."

Michonne finally doing what she does best. More of that, pls.

Everyone being randomly **** at shooting was annoying. Same time, fear+adrenaline=shaky hands+panic. Kind of understandable.

Have to say, I'm a little disappointed with Axel's death. Would have been much more interesting if he'd gone down the same road as in the comics and
    chopped off Carol's head
    . Which isn't exactly what happened in the comics but would combine two eventualities... Pity.

Bored of Woodbury. Too much time and attention given to the town. Show me mayhem and leave it at that please.

mrbrown69 wrote: »
    Couple of bloopers for anyone to spot..the tattoo on darylls back changed from right to left and in the trailer for the next episode the Guvnor has a damaged left eye when he's been wearing a patch on his right....If I could spot them why didn't the producers

I'd imagine the frames were simply reversed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Miles better than last week, has someone already said "i didnt want it to end"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,579 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

ricero wrote: »
    They were kicked out in last weeks episode. They will appear in next weeks episode as I have read some spoilers

WP you, posting stuff about next weeks episode and no spoiler tags or warning on it.

Have stuck some tags here on your post to show how easy it is. Most people dont want to read your spoiler posts of future episodes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,438 ✭✭✭✭El Guapo!

Much better episode than last week!
    I nearly jumped out if my chair when Axel got shot! Wasn't expecting that! I would've liked him to stay in the show though.

The action in the last few minutes was great. Back to its best.

The Glenn an Maggie thing is annoying me. I wish they'd just sort it out and move on.

I was genuinely pissed off when the episode ended though. I'm dying for next weeks instalment.
    mrbrown69 wrote: »

I'm not sure about the tattoo but I noticed the eye thing too and I think the governor was looking in the mirror at his eye an that why it was reversed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

El Guapo! wrote: »
    I think the governor was looking in the mirror at his eye an that why it was reversed.

Damn you El Guapo! I was gonna say that :D

Jesus no one can shoot in this series, it's almost as bad as the shooting in Love/Hate :rolleyes:

Best way to get someone stop shooting at you is shoot the fecker! I wouldn't mind but all the rifles had scopes and most of them had cover.

God episode once it got going, I was worried at the start it was going to be a repeat of last weeks fare.

I reckon they'll be back on the road again by the end of this series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

re axel

comic spoiler
    i was convinced axel the southern prisoner was going to be the guy in the comic who chopped the heads off the twins and in the show he as going to murder the blonde girl

talking dead spoiler
    the actor was on talking dead and he was brought into the show in order to be a seriel killer and kidnap beth and drag her into the woods, but it obviously didn't turn out that way

so what changed?

he was very cool on the show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

ricero wrote: »
    They were kicked out in last weeks episode.

Really? I genuinely cannot remember that at all, weird.

re axel

comic spoiler
    i was convinced axel the southern prisoner was going to be the guy in the comic who chopped the heads off the twins and in the show he as going to murder the blonde girl

talking dead spoiler
    the actor was on talking dead and he was brought into the show in order to be a seriel killer and kidnap beth and drag her into the woods, but it obviously didn't turn out that way

so what changed?

he was very cool on the show

I'd imagine they took on more stories than they could handle in the time they had. Things that coulda been changed/fixed to accommodate that as a better storyline?
    • Less screentime for Andrea
    • Less time showing the 'nice' side of the Governor
    • Less time with the other prisoners
    • More Tyrese
    • Better use of Michonne

The last two are just generally good ideas...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭Conmaicne Mara

• Less screentime for Andrea

I'm conflicted on this, if you mean less time showing her putting her pants back on I'm dead against any cut in her air time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭Jofspring

Was very slow up to the last ten but hopefully the rest of the season continues the trend of the last ten minutes.

The shoot out was driving me crazy. All I kept thinking was, if one shot doesn't hit someone i am turning this bloody thing off. The relief when Maggie actually hit the guy in the tower.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭littlejp

Daryl slamming the boot on the zombies head and then the Spanish people reversing over another zombies head is the kinda stuff I love about this show :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭ArtyM

So, assuming that Rick is still accepted as leader by the others after his meltdown in episode 9...imagine you were in his position.
    • Would you allow Merle into the camp. Nobody, including his own Brother, likes him - but given the circumstances, and the fact that he helped out against the Governor's attack, would you let him in?
    • Same goes for Michonne - she really would be handy to have around in a fight.
    What is the next move?
    1. Move on to another location
    2. Batten down the hatches and prepare for the next attack
    3. Choose attack as the best form of defense and give the Governor a taste of his own medicine.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

I think we'll see Merle being grudgingly accepted over time. Daryl will be busy keeping the peace there. They need Daryl too much to kick Merle out anyway.

Good episode overall. Have to say, though, once i saw Rick wandering around outside the fence i called it "he's gonna be inches away from being bitten, when the zombie suddenly sprouts an arrow through the eye socket". It was still good, though! Lets keep this pace up!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,313 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Wow! Michonne spoke and offered information. Big step.
    Nice move with the car boot.
    How'd the guy get in the tower? Isn't access only from the inside?

As for the Glen and Maggie thing, my understanding is he doesn't like the thought of another man touching her and basically resents her as if she let it happen. Then she's pissed off at him because he showed no compassion until she told him the truth, when he should've stood by her no matter what.

Seeing Lori as a ghost reminds me of the episode of Robot Chicken when Jar Jar comes back to Vader after dying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Oscorp

bL0pmMD.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭Oscorp

In all the excitement at the end I can't remember, was it revealed who drove the van full of walkers through the gate? And did they leave with the Guv'nah at the end?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

i think whats driving the maggie glen story is the fact that glen holds himself responsible for what happened, thinking he should have done better, and he cant stand the thought that maggie could have been violated, wheras maggie doesnt like that glen sees her as a weakling and someone that should be looked after, she considers herself and equal and sees glen as someone that is looking down at her, and shes dead right, glen was being an asshole about it,

i dont know what people are on about this being a poor episode except for the last 10 mins, you cant have that kind of drama/action without some kind of dialogue spanning multiple episodes creating conflict between characters,

whats been annoying me is that this car was shown at some kind of event before season 3 started and it still hasn't shown up on the show
    walking-dead-zombie-car.jpg
    thats is the extent of my disappointment of season 3 so far, :cool::cool::cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

Oscorp wrote: »
    In all the excitement at the end I can't remember, was it revealed who drove the van full of walkers through the gate? And did they leave with the Guv'nah at the end?

and heavily amored person got of the van and ran towards the gate never saw what happened to them, presumably ran out hte way they came in.

if only they had large vehicle nearby that they could put across the entrance so nobody would have straight run into the prison yard from the road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

For a bizzare moment I thought it was Andrea; it seemed to be a woman's figure.

Great episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭ArtyM

don ramo wrote: »
    i think whats driving the maggie glen story is the fact that glen holds himself responsible for what happened, thinking he should have done better, and he cant stand the thought that maggie could have been violated, wheras maggie doesnt like that glen sees her as a weakling and someone that should be looked after, she considers herself and equal and sees glen as someone that is looking down at her, and shes dead right, glen was being an asshole about it,

i dont know what people are on about this being a poor episode except for the last 10 mins, you cant have that kind of drama/action without some kind of dialogue spanning multiple episodes creating conflict between characters,

whats been annoying me is that this car was shown at some kind of event before season 3 started and it still hasn't shown up on the show
    If that vehicle ever gets made by the group in the prison, then it is likely Daryl and Merle are the architects.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,093 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

I'm enjoying this series a lot more than the last but the shootout in this episode was terrible. One minute they are getting multiple head shots on the zombies & the next they cant hit a person with a scoped assault rifle. I know they cant just kill everyone off in a gun fight but at least make it a bit more believable.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭sparkthatbled

don ramo wrote: »

That's like something out of the a-team, when in every episode they get captured by the criminals and locked in a barn that has an old truck, some bits of scrap metal, full set of mechanics tools and a welder in it, then you're only a montage away... :D

The Good

Daryls character Arc moved forward this episode and it was well done.
    The gunfight at the end was tense. I can live with people headshotting slow moving zombies and struggling to hit moving counter firing people. The lack of aim was still notably silly but I can live with it.
    There is now no doubt that it's Woodberry v Prison in full out war, though from Woodberry's point of view the Prison are the aggressors. That is going to be important moving forward.
    Michonne going last Samurai
    Daryl and Merle saving the day (if only because them being permanently in the group improves the show no end).
    Anyone else see Merle integrating and sacrificing himself for the group some time down the line?

The Bad
    Let's move on from Ricks madness
    I just don't know what they want to do with Andrea. She needs a scar and a rifle at this stage.
    Glen v Maggie. I mean I don't mind them fighting, just seems really melodramatic.
    No more Axel. He was a lot of fun, thought he would go serial killer like the comics and I think that would have been really interesting. I suspect that is a story line that will get saved for a future season but I think it fit in best with the Prison arc.

The Ugly
    Poor Axel, they really went Total Recal on him, he must have been shot more times than Sonny.
    The Car Boot - Great scene, show is doing gore well in season 3.

Final thoughts:
    B+
    Solid episode, exciting and moved the main story forward positively. My major gripe with this episode is how it highlights how inconsistent the quality of the series can be from one episode to the next.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭Deliverance XXV

One of the better episodes (in S3), no doubt. I still find myself drifting off through parts of the episode though. I don't mind character development but it moves at such a slow pace. Nice little shock when Axel got it! Didn't see that coming. It's kind of drifting away from the zombies (what made it so popular) to side-stories which seems to overpower the episodes. The fact that whoever drove the van in over the gates was covered could lead to a little shock down the line. Andrea? The Doctor? A lost character?

Things I would like to see in S4:
    • Thought the prison would be a great setting but I've become bored with it now. Maybe the prison is a good setting, just that Woodbury (sp?) has kind of ruined it for me. The prison and Woodbury together is a little too much, too soon. I like the fact that they may be alone in the world. They could have ruined the Merle character beyond repair considering what he done to Glenn/Maggie. They never stay in one setting for more than a series so they'll probably leave the prison at some stage.
    • Stop killing off main characters! Too many characters/storylines going on at the moment (which ruined Lost for me too). Maybe Andrea. Maybe Carl - Having him go around with a Sheriff hat and a gun killing zombies at will kinda takes away from the reality.
    • Revisit the father/child from the first series. Thought they cemented that series in place.
    • Lori is still a mystery to me (No body, just suggestive mind imprints). The visions of her could lead to a shock re-appearance of her in the final episode of the series. That would be a class finale.

My favourite main locations in order:
    • Woods/Interstate/City streets
    • Shopping Mall
    • Camp
    • CDC
    • Prison
    • Farmhouse
    • Woodbury

A bit off topic - apologies. Had to get it off my chest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭username123

Loved this episode!!

Was not expecting Axel to bite the dust so suddenly!

What was the deal with the people on the bridge, surely if they have managed to survive as long as Daryl/Merle in this world they are capable of taking out walkers with knives, bricks, fists, boots etc.. I just thought they seemed a bit 'helpless' for people who have made it this far.

Excellent gore value in that scene with Daryl and the car boot.

Maggie/Glenn - Im just like - why are you two fighting? I dont really get it.

I love Merle Dixon!!!! He is a fantastic psychotic to have in the show. I just love to hate him. The actor is doing a great job, he is likable yet horrible! He and Daryl look great too, both of them sinewy and dirty and red neck tough looking. If there were gonna be 2 people left standing in a world full of walkers itd be them.

Rock on Michonne with the katana dance of death!! But her character really needs some lines, instead of the broody angry look all the time.

The Governor is great too, another psycho, but a more dangerous one than Merle, with Merle you know what youre getting, with the Governor he seems sane and normal sometimes.

Id like to see a showdown where Merle is instrumental in killing the Governor and that buys him a place in the group - then watch him cause plenty of trouble!!!

I really hope they keep Merle, he is my favourite secondary character, a lot of it has to do with how good the actor is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

What was the deal with the people on the bridge, surely if they have managed to survive as long as Daryl/Merle in this world they are capable of taking out walkers with knives, bricks, fists, boots etc.. I just thought they seemed a bit 'helpless' for people who have made it this far.
    Definitely. If Merle could just wander around the zombies and Daryl could take the lot out himself, anyone that's survived to date should have been doing better. They really were far too helpless.

Sleepy wrote: »
    Definitely. If Merle could just wander around the zombies and Daryl could take the lot out himself, anyone that's survived to date should have been doing better. They really were far too helpless.

Maybe they had stayed in the one spot for a long time and only had to move out to get baby food. There were a bunch of dead*(er) zombies on the ground so maybe they were getting exhausted at that stage.

This wasn't too much of a leap of faith for me. If you think repeatedly stabbing and punching at things is easy, try and maintain a good rate of punching on a punching bag for 30 seconds, add in a lack of fitness and probably some malnutrition.

This wasn't too much of a leap of faith for me. If you think repeatedly stabbing and punching at things is easy, try and maintain a good rate of punching on a punching bag for 30 seconds, add in a lack of fitness and probably some malnutrition.

Oh its not that I think it would be easy, but they had survived that long (how long is it now - more than a year?) so youd imagine they had some amount of zombie killing skills (plus they had guns or at least one gun).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Just to pick up what someone said about the person who drove the truck full of walkers into the prison... did anyone else think the Governor looked a little surprised at what was happening? He seems taken aback and then broke into a smile.

Also, yeah the driver looked like a woman to me too maybe the mask was to bluff us into thinking it was Andrea, but it's more likely it was that woman Andrea talked to back on the barricades in Woodbury earlier in the episode imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

No more Axel. He was a lot of fun, thought he would go serial killer like the comics and I think that would have been really interesting. I suspect that is a story line that will get saved for a future season but I think it fit in best with the Prison arc.

A few people have talked about something similar to this. In the comics, Axel was not a serial killer - Thomas was. His character and another prisoner named Dexter were amalgamated into Tomás in the TV series.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,267 ✭✭✭DubTony

The people on the bridge - how had they survived so long?
    The shootout - that guy in the tower was wide open.
    Daryl using the
    car boot lid
    on the zombie. Brilliant.
    Strange that
    Axel
    got killed. I honestly thought he was going to be some sort of crazy killer, especially as he explained to Carol that
    he had been done for robbery with a water pistol
    . It just didn't seem right.
    Highlight for me was
    Daryl and Merle turning up to save Rick, and Merle laughing
    . It gives a great insight into his psycho character. There's going to be some crap with that guy around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

DeepBlue wrote: »

I'm just glad we didn't have Daryl wandering the woods for half a dozen episodes as would surely have happened in series 2. :pac:

I care and so do many others. I can deal with unrealism but as long as it works within the rules governed by the show. The writers seem so lazy soem of the time. Things happen so convienietly.

There isn't a chance that Merle is getting accepted back into the group. He set a bunch of walkers on Glenn and left him to die a horrible death. He oversaw Maggie's sexual abuse. He will never forgive Rick for abandoning him on the roof. He will be nothing but trouble.

Grimebox wrote: »
    There isn't a chance that Merle is getting accepted back into the group. He set a bunch of walkers on Glenn and left him to die a horrible death. He oversaw Maggie's sexual abuse. He will never forgive Rick for abandoning him on the roof. He will be nothing but trouble.

But the group needs Daryl :)

Merle is such a good character I cant believe he is going to be killed off immediately, more likely they use his knowledge of Woodbury and the Governor to kill the Governor. Merle may 'redeem' himself by being instrumental in this. Then we can sit back and watch him cause trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

But the group needs Daryl :)

Merle is such a good character I cant believe he is going to be killed off immediately, more likely they use his knowledge of Woodbury and the Governor to kill the Governor. Merle may 'redeem' himself by being instrumental in this. Then we can sit back and watch him cause trouble.

Honestly if he's accepted back into the group, I'm done with this show. That wouldn't make any sense whatsoever. Something big is going to have to happen for that to fit into place

Grimebox wrote: »
    Honestly if he's accepted back into the group, I'm done with this show. That wouldn't make any sense whatsoever. Something big is going to have to happen for that to fit into place

lol - dramatics much? Its just a tv show.

Merle is a great character, the longer they keep him in the better as far as Im concerned!

• Advertisement
Advertisement