Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interesting

Options
  • 18-02-2013 6:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭

Brushfire - uncontrolled about 10 Km s west of me moving south through Epping Victoria . Not surprised in this heat

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭CRenegade

Zambia wrote: »
    Brushfire - uncontrolled about 10 Km s west of me moving south through Epping Victoria . Not surprised in this heat
    It is pretty hot today and the last few days. Any map of its location to give us some context?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

CRenegade wrote: »
    It is pretty hot today and the last few days. Any map of its location to give us some context?

There are 2 fires near me on e in Wollert Vic the other in Epping andEpping

http://www.cfa.vic.gov.au/warnings-restrictions/warnings-and-incidents/

If your in Victoria the news is running it

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭CRenegade

Thanks. Yea live in Brunswick. Ill have a look at the tv. Hope it doesnt get out of control, a lot of houses in that area.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Pugins

Has been ash falling here in Prahran this afternoon, plus smoke haze. Is it from the Epping fire?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭Zambia

Pugins wrote: »
    Has been ash falling here in Prahran this afternoon, plus smoke haze. Is it from the Epping fire?

Could be if the wind is blowing south driving the fire that way logic would dictate the ash would proceed it.

Its a fairly built up area for a Fire.

• Advertisement
Advertisement