Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Installed 6.1.1 problems with apps

• 18-02-2013 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭

I installed IOS 6.1.1 on iphone 4s.
    I now cannot load new apps, if I click on the free tab, put in my apple password the message installing comes up.
    This happens for about 5 seconds after which the free tab comes up again.
    Also I cannot access my gmail
    Any ideas?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Do a hard reset by simultaneously holding the home and sleep buttons until the phone reboots.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭Limerick91

No joy with turning it off and on again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭jamesd

Limerick91 wrote: »
    No joy with turning it off and on again
    Did you try the hard reset like was said above? It's not the usual turn off then on.

Yeah I did the hard reset alright

Just to follow up.
    I deleted my gmail account and re-installed it, the emails are now working.
    For the apps I went into iTunes & app store in Settings, I clicked on my Apple ID, I signed out and signed back in again. Apps can now be installed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 364 ✭✭kassie

i'm having problems with the keypad, its not registering when i press keys or else its doubling or tripling the letter, when i press space it sometimes prints a full stop and friends and family are having similar problems.

I had an issue with my apple id/password the other day, said it wasn't matching, i had to reset it via iforgot, not sure it this was my toddlers fault or an issue with the iso update.

does the hard reset store all your apps/pics/contacts etc?

Advertisement