Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Origin of Specious Nonsense. Twelve years on. Still going. Answer soon.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

J C wrote: »
    Good point Corkfeen ... it's the evolution of the Modern Creation Synthesis ... happening right here on the A & A.

No wonder Mr P is even hungering for more ... and impulsively created a special thread for Creation.

I couldn't ask for more guys ... it's just like all of my birthdays have come together.

The question (that you probably won't answer) is will you ever post any of this evidence on the thread specially created for you to post evidence in?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,615 ✭✭✭✭J C

bumper234 wrote: »
    The question (that you probably won't answer) is will you ever post any of this evidence on the thread specially created for you to post evidence in?
    That's the first piece of evidence ... everything that is created (like Mr P's thread) has an intelligent source.

Mr P was displaying the fact that he is made in the image of his Creator when he did this.

That's the first piece of evidence ... everything that is created (like Mr P's thread) has an intelligent source.

Mr P was displaying the fact that he is made in the image of his Creator when he did this.

Still watching the other thread for your evidence.

Still watching the other thread for your evidence.
    I haven't seen such enthusiasm for Creation Science since the week that Ken Ham visited Ireland back in 2005.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Stop talking sh1t and post your alledged evidence.

MrP

• Advertisement

I haven't seen such enthusiasm for Creation Science since the week that Ken Ham visited Ireland back in 2005.

You do realise that by claiming to have evidence but then refusing to post this evidence makes you look (at best) like a common liar?

You do realise that by claiming to have evidence but then refusing to post this evidence makes you look (at best) like a common liar?
    I made a start ... and Mr P called it 'sh1t' ... how can I follow that ????

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Bellatori

By making a fool of him through posting evidence... of course that assumes that...

Post your evidence in the evidence thread, what do you have to lose? At best you probe to others that your theories are true and at worse people ignore your evidence. At the moment you are just coming across as a liar.

Bellatori wrote: »
    By making a fool of him through posting evidence... of course that assumes that...
    I have no wish to make a fool of anybody ... just presenting the truth with love and respect.

• Advertisement

I have no wish to make a fool of anybody ... just presenting the truth with love and respect.

I await this in the evidence thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

It astonishes me when you continue to create an infinite loop where god requires an intelligent creator by your very own logic. The omnipotent,always exists logic doesn't really work........

Yeah

I don't have the time to read through 3000 pages worth of posts, why don't you give us the edited version. I only need to read your evidence not the thousands and thousands of other posts in those thread. So your evidence please >>>>>>>>

Corkfeen wrote: »
    It astonishes me when you continue to create an infinite loop where god requires an intelligent creator by your very own logic. The omnipotent,always exists logic doesn't really work........
    I guess its a concept that is something like a 'singularity' ... only much more plausible.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Something tells me he will choose to ignore this thread.

J C miss an opportunity like this. Never :)

I guess its a concept that is something like a 'singularity' ... only much more plausible.

Or when people make claims about something but then don't back that up.....liars if you will

Post your evidence in the evidence thread, what do you have to lose?
    Just did it ... and it looks great.

Just did it ... and it looks great.

Stop lying.

Or when people make claims about something but then don't back that up.....liars if you will
    'Singularity' believers aren't liars ... they're just mistaken.

• Advertisement

Stop lying.
    I linked to the evidence for Creation that you guys are hungering for.

Linking is a good way of efficiently presenting evidence.

... and I gave an example of evidence for Creation ... and Mr P called it 'sh1t' without any further engagement or discussion.

... I guess there are some days when my best is not enough.

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

a good start would be to quote single post that contains evidence for creationism. Anything less is just rude.

If you can read this, you're too close!

No you linked a 9 year old thread. I asked you to post YOUR evidence. If you are refusing to post YOUR evidence then you are proving to everyone that you are a liar! It's ok....this will not come as a surprise to anyone.

SW wrote: »
    a good start would be to quote single post that contains evidence for creationism. Anything less is just rude.
    ... and saying that I'm talking 'sh1t' is ...????

• Registered Users Posts: 3,247 ✭✭✭stevejazzx

I always did find your ahem...cough...splutter...''''''''evidence''''''' circular.

No you linked a 9 year old thread. I asked you to post YOUR evidence.
    I did that as well ... and Mr P called it 'sh1t' without any further engagement or discussion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

So, finding a non existent needle in a haystack?

I did that as well ... and Mr P called it 'sh1t' without any further engagement or discussion.

I am asking you, you have the option to ignore his posts and post your evidence for those of us who have asked nicely. So will you now please post your evidence in the evidence thread?

• Moderators Posts: 51,805 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

... and saying that I'm talking 'sh1t' is ...????

rude also. Now get on with posting some evidence.

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

One of those threads was started 9 years ago, before you had your experience with aliens that made you become a Christian. Might be an idea to state your up to date proof, instead of old stuff that you don't believe in anymore.

Advertisement