Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Origin of Specious Nonsense. Twelve years on. Still going. Answer soon.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Gordon wrote: »
    One of those threads was started 9 years ago, before you had your experience with aliens that made you become a Christian. Might be an idea to state your up to date proof, instead of old stuff that you don't believe in anymore.

I missed this part of the discussion,there was aliens?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Corkfeen wrote: »
    I missed this part of the discussion,there was aliens?

Can't link easily on touch, but try here onwards: http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056883606/44

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

J C wrote: »
    I did that as well ... and Mr P called it 'sh1t' without any further engagement or discussion.

... I guess there are some days when my best is not enough.
    You did not post evidence, you make a few posts of incoherent babbling about hugs and love and then posted this:
    That's the first piece of evidence ... everything that is created (like Mr P's thread) has an intelligent source.

Mr P was displaying the fact that he is made in the image of his Creator when he did this.
    That is sh1t, not evidence. At best, it could maybe be described as a claim, but then it would require evidence. Either way, sh1t, like the majority of your posts.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

I haven't seen such enthusiasm for Creation Science since the week that Ken Ham visited Ireland back in 2005.

J C, Were you at the talk in UCD?
    I met Kent Hovind once in the 90s.
    Creationism and aliens aswell now?
    What about healing? Any experience with miraculous healing?
    Why does God hate amputees?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,586 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

JC, I am God.

You need to post evidence of my existence and that the world is 6,000 years old.

Disobey me and you will go to hell and burn for eternity.

Yours with love,

God

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭pauldla

JC, I am God.

You need to post evidence of my existence and that the world is 6,000 years old.

Yours with love,

God

This link proves the above. Linking is a good way of efficiently presenting evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Bellatori

JC, I am God.

Yours with love,

God

Whilst you are on-line, God, any chance you can fix me up with a mortgage. It would also help from an insurance point of view if you could confirm that I will reach three score years and ten or so.

Many thanks...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭bumper234

Bellatori wrote: »
    Whilst you are on-line, God, any chance you can fix me up with a mortgage. It would also help from an insurance point of view if you could confirm that I will reach three score years and ten or so.

Many thanks...

Don't upset him! He is a loving god but if he is displeased with you he will send you to hell (Leitrim) where you will burn to death for eternity.

Many thanks...

First, I'm too busy helping competing sportspeople to compete against each other and am kinda drunk on their praise. Secondly, please use biblical numeracy. If I was to understand 'score', the bible would have originally been in French.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Brian Shanahan

JC, I am God.

Yours with love,

God

God,

could you please get onto that Santa fecker and make him deliver the pony I was promised when I was six. The fact I didn't believe in him then and don't now is no excuse.

Yours,

Brian.

• Advertisement

Dear "God"

Now that you have finally given Matthew Mcconaughey the Oscar you felt he deserved is there any chance you could swing some of your divine power this way and help these people?

Oscar Knox

5 years old with incurable (not for you though right?) neuroblastoma.

https://www.facebook.com/OscarKnoxAppeal

How about these little kids who live in Africa? It hasn't rained there for a while and they have no food, How about supplying them with a bit of food or .... ya know......making it rain a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV6P19SuHN8

How about these young kids that have had to have limbs amputated? You let spiders regrow lost limbs so why not humans (who are supposedly made in your image)?

http://child-amputee.net/kids/

Anyway let me know when you have those things done (a mere blink of an eye for an all knowing all doing superstar god like yourself) and i will throw out a few more requests.

PS: Any chance you might show yourself somewhere other than a piece of toast?

bumper234 wrote: »
    Any chance you might show yourself somewhere other than a piece of toast?

I'm on the internet. Therefore, I'm omnipotent. Or omnitoastent.

FYI, nowhere in the bible does it say that I am the god of puns.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,166 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I'm on the internet. Therefore, I'm omnipotent. Or omnitoastent.

I'm lack toast and tolerant. Oh God, what may I do?

Pherekydes wrote: »
    I'm lack toast and tolerant. Oh God, what may I do?

You should read some Toastoevsky and see can he butter you up.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭Bellatori

Whoever said puns were the lowest form of humour was abusing the concept of humour... ouch... ow...

Whoever said puns were the lowest form of humour was abusing the concept of humour... ouch... ow...

I know, there should really be a law against them on the forum charters.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭Reiver

Some interesting points JC. The references to behemoth and leviathans was particularly intriguing.

JC just like his name (initial) sake is a no show. Anyone surprised about this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

I don't see why the resident [OFFENSIVE TERM DELETED] had to be given his own thread. I think we have all seen that he has been incapable of providing any evidence for anything he claims. Ever.
    Why are ye giving him even more room to spout nonsense. Is not the car crash enough?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

legspin wrote: »
    I don't see why the resident [OFFENSIVE TERM DELETED] had to be given his own thread. I think we have all seen that he has been incapable of providing any evidence for anything he claims. Ever.
    Why are ye giving him even more room to spout nonsense. Is not the car crash enough?

You take each idiotic point and deal with it. He said his evidence would be off topic in the other thread, crazy as that might sound, so this is a thread specifically for his evidence, so be can't hide behind a claim of off topic.

As expected, he has failed to deliver.

MrP

• Advertisement

Think it's a great idea. Mods should take it one further and only let him post in this thread in A&A If nothing else it stops him clogging up other threads with his made up nonsense.

bumper234 wrote: »
    Think it's a great idea. Mods should take it one further and only let him post in this thread in A&A If nothing else it stops him clogging up other threads with his made up nonsense.
    I can understand the logic with this alright and have often thought the mods should consider this. The problem is idiot boy isn't constrained by logic and all attempts at trying to cajole or force him towards it have been pointless.

Every time I see his name in any thread I just feel humanity has regressed a little so as few threads as possible would suit.

Actually, does anyone else find his posts are cyclical in nature. Not the content (even though the levels of wrong make my stomach turn) but the periodic nature. Lots of stupid, then nothing for a while, more stupid, nothing for a while. I may be seeing what I want but there is something of the manic about it.

I can understand the logic with this alright and have often thought the mods should consider this. The problem is idiot boy isn't constrained by logic and all attempts at trying to cajole or force him towards it have been pointless.

Every time I see his name in any thread I just feel humanity has regressed a little so as few threads as possible would suit.

Actually, does anyone else find his posts are cyclical in nature. Not the content (even though the levels of wrong make my stomach turn) but the periodic nature. Lots of stupid, then nothing for a while, more stupid, nothing for a while. I may be seeing what I want but there is something of the manic about it.

Hmmmmmmm

We should check if it's a lunar cycle. Maybe he is a werewolf (as believable as a magic sky god) and cannot post for the days when the moon is full.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,417 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

I don't see why the resident [OFFENSIVE TERM DELETED] had to be given his own thread.
    No need for that kind of name-calling.

Also, thread merged with the specious nonsense thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭gaynorvader

Reiver wrote: »
    Some interesting points JC. The references to behemoth and leviathans was particularly intriguing.

Not really, look at any medieval depictions of these creatures and you'll see no resemblance to any dinosaur. The description is vague enough that dinosaurs can be shoe-horned in by those with the agenda to do so. Have a look at the wiki page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behemoth

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Behemoth sounds like the name of a giant cyborg in an anime.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭gaynorvader

Behemoth sounds like the name of a giant cyborg in an anime.

20130928020125!Behemoth.png

There's always the ignore list. Since he went on mine the amount of crazy non-sequitur hypotheses I read here went down c. 97.24%.

20130928020125!Behemoth.png

I always pictured him as in FF5, but that's mainly because of the solo single class reports I read from that game.
    640px-Bahamut_Battle_FFV.jpg

• Advertisement

There's always the ignore list. Since he went on mine the amount of crazy non-sequitur hypotheses I read here went down c. 97.24%.
    He was the very first name I put in mine. I still see his quoted words though.

It's just every time I see this thread has ascended from the bowels again, I wince at the nonsense being expounded yet once more. I really can't fathom the patience shown by the other posters in answering him.

Advertisement