Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plasterer needed, Portlaoise

Options
  • 18-02-2013 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good plasterer in Portlaoise? I've put a stove in but had to make a whole new chimney breast and also box in the flue pipe upstairs and both need to be skimmed. Thanks in advance folks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Bicky

Hey Adam.
    I will ask someone I know.
    Any idea what happened to the lake?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

Bicky wrote: »
    Hey Adam.
    I will ask someone I know.
    Any idea what happened to the lake?

Oh dear, whats wrong with the lake?

Water level dropped a couple of feet. It looks terrible now and it's not such a nice habitat for the ducks. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

Cheers JP, that'd be great thanks :)

I saw the lake too and can't figure it out tbh. Unless the council have done something further afield that's affecting it. It's not like we haven't had enough rain recently to keep the level up.

I sent you a text.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭adser53

Bicky wrote: »
    I sent you a text.
    Nothing came through?

I think I have the wrong number for you Adam. I will facebook.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭the_barfly1

lf you don't get sorted with JP's man i know a good guy living in Portlaoise.
    PM your number and i can forward his onto you.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭boxercreations

Hi - renovating a house in Portlaoise and looking for a plasterer too, recommendations would be nice. Full house renovation job and starting soon.
    thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 togsos

I also need a reliable plasterer to fix a small hole in my kitchen ceiling, if anyone knows one could them let me know. Thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement