Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Predator Drones for sale on Amazon

Options
  • 18-02-2013 12:20pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭

US Air Force Medium Altitude, Long Endurance, Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
    This toy will give your son hours of fun and perhaps even inspire him to grow up and work in Washington so he too can play first-person-shooter games with real people!
    As much as this toy is fun, it completely misses the joy a child feels when he can wield his own weaponry in close-quarter combat.
    I was ready for some Shock and Awe!
    This is the best toy ever. Finally, I can pretend that I'm a winner of the Nobel Peace Prize!
    It's like I'm sitting right there in the White House with my very own kill list!

(hint: read the product reviews)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Drakares

Thread name disappoints. You've made up for it with your astounding personal conclusion, though.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Latest hipster fetish.

Why is this so outstanding over any other military aircraft made by Maisto?
    http://www.maisto.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=109

Gotta get em all :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I didn't make any personal conclusion, other than thinking that the product reviews were pretty funny, which to be fair, I could have been clearer about.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

but will the toy actually lead to the deaths of innocent muslims or is it nothing like the real thing.

Advertisement