Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Overall Ranking Poll

• 18-02-2013 12:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,838 ✭✭✭✭

Just curious to see where people lie in the rankings overall...

And just to fook it all up i voted my own place wrong!! i am in the 25 plus cat....

Overall Ranking 56 votes

Top 100
    0% 0 votes
    Top 1k
    5% 3 votes
    1K-5K
    14% 8 votes
    5K-15K
    26% 15 votes
    15K 25K
    26% 15 votes
    25K PLUS
    26% 15 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,141 ✭✭✭G1032

In the 5-15k section. Dropped about 1500+ places this week after my 83 points

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Dropped 5k this week so just outside the top 25k now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I'm at 22k.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Just outside top 3000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,779 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I'm 1944. Was in 1004th before the Liverpool game the other day (or maybe after the Saturday's games) and was hoping to sneak into the top 1K for the first time, but I guess the top 2K is still pretty good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Just broke 1k for the first time this season 8)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Down from 14k to 29k in the past two weeks.

Voted incorrectly that i'm in top 25k.

Poll skewed and ruined. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Dropped a fair bit after yesterdays game. My aim for the season is to finish in the top 10k. I'm 18,526 at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,173 ✭✭✭Dearg81

89th. Just broke into the top 100 for this first time after getting 111 points this week. I got a bit lucky with Enrique but I'll take all the luck I can get at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Just outside the 70k for me. Highest this season has been 41k. Had loftier aims for the season, but hoping I can at least get back inside the top 50, and maybe beyond.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭carlop

In the 600s. If Gerrard had taken that penalty then I'd be knocking on the door of the top 500, although I captained Suarez so it may all have balanced itself out.

I expect to drop a little bit in the next two gameweeks as I tweak my team a little bit, and then come back strongly for the run in.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭RIALTO1

Around 9k, having dropped from 4.5k in last 2 weeks. Dumping RVP for Aguero for last gameweek didn't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Walter White

25011 so outside top 25k, dropped from 15k the last few weeks. I still have my wild card so hopefully get a chance to use it for a nice boost before the end...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

14k. The weeks when I was dipping into the top 1k seem like a distant memory. Lowest position since GW6

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

3k should b enough to win my money leagues but really want to break top 1k just missed it last year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,434 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Miles down this year due to some really bad weeks which I didn't have last year, finished about 1,300th overall last year and that was after forgetting about it for a couple of big weeks late on so went into this years one full of optimism. Then my stubbornness that Michu was a flash in the pan really cost me. I've made transfers this season that have brought around a 30 point swing on the wrong side...so am in the high hundred thousands but compared to where I was a few weeks ago it's not all bad, hope to finish in the top 100k.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

I've been going back to 10k every second week for ages now, barely moving up and down in the weeks between. Can't seem to score well enough to move up and not scoring badly enough to drop down!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

just outside the 5k but I made a major feck up with the jan wildcard. I tried to use it in the last day but i couldnt activate it on my phone by the time i got to the computer in the office @11:29 i couldnt log in so my team is in need of a major overhall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 833 ✭✭✭SkySter

15k. Dropped from 9k. It's been a bad week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭-=al=-

OctavarIan wrote: »
    I've been going back to 10k every second week for ages now, barely moving up and down in the weeks between. Can't seem to score well enough to move up and not scoring badly enough to drop down!

Pretty crammed up there and most people have the same teams after the Jan WC so hard to make progress

This week Enrique is only 5% ownership so I got bumped up a few places just on him alone

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Eh, lets just leave it at 25k+ :o

Finished in the top 5,000 last year so massively disappointing.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,341 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

300 odd. It's hard to break below 300. A lot of teams are quite similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,440 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

*just* outside the top 200k :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭POKERKING

425 my best year yet, still not winning my friends league though my rival in top 100!

Top 5k was aim and is still aim.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭skippy15

Just at 5k,
    Some ridiculous high places here- wonder is every else just not bothering to post.
    Anything inside the top 10k is impressive

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭narfsnonsense

In and around 2.5K. If I break the top 1k I'll be cuffed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

2600s now at the moment.. Didn't expect to drop this week after scoring 93..

Aim to get as close as possible to top 1k.. And win private leagues with prizes

Aim At start of season was top 5k so well on course..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

In and around 2.5K. If I break the top 1k I'll be cuffed.
    Naughty :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

This thread is depressing....:o thought i was a cracker breaking top 90k for the first time since i started playing! fcuk this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

3,640 - been fluctuating between 2k and 4k for the past few weeks. Want to try and kick on if I can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I only started playing after week 3 of this years game and only started taking it seriously after about about week 10, I'm just below 400k in the world, kind of sad that I post here at all but it is a very enjoyable pastime and once I started I enjoyed the chat here. In saying that I would consider myself a match for most of ye and think I punch above my weight with a low value team.
    Some very impressive scores, fair play to ye, next year I will be aiming for top 5k in the world, this year I will be happy to make it into the top 200k, I've had green arrows every week bar 2 since gameweek 7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭irish son

24,491, down about 3,000 places this week. It's the first year I've used boards and took this serious so I'd be happy enough if I stayed within the top 25,000. Hopefully I'll be in some paid leagues next year as well to make it more interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

hovering around the 18k mark. happy enough with my team, but no Michu and Enrique hurt me this week, as well as the one-week-punt of Bale->Gerrard. Dreading this gw29 now, surely they could give us a 3rd wc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

45534 and considering the start I had in the first few weeks of the season, Im fairly happy with that as I'm still in contention for more prizes in a couple of my money leagues even though Im well off the pace on first place:o

Fowler87 wrote: »
    45534 and considering the start I had in the first few weeks of the season, Im fairly happy with that as I'm still in contention for more prizes in a couple of my money leagues even though Im well off the pace on first place:o

You have 5 players with no game this week and Guthrie who didnt feature last week! thats nearly half a squad with no game potentially! I'm not saying anything i mean im in nearly the same position so im hoping that the majority of people will have something similar and that the average will hopefully be low with all my big guns performing! What do you plan to do for this week, take a points hit to fix your squad?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

and Clyne who played 2 mins!

He played 90 minutes, got 2 points.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

He played 90 minutes, got 2 points.

Ah shit my bad! Well all the rest is correct!:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,369 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,734 ✭✭✭Fowler87

You have 5 players with no game this week and Guthrie who didnt feature last week! thats nearly half a squad with no game potentially! I'm not saying anything i mean im in nearly the same position so im hoping that the majority of people will have something similar and that the average will hopefully be low with all my big guns performing! What do you plan to do for this week, take a points hit to fix your squad?
    2 fts to sort out a couple moves and hope for the best regarding Guthrie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Have been hovering just outside the top 50k for a few weeks now - if I can make it that high it would be my best performance by a long stretch. This is the first year I have taken it seriously and studied the advice in this forum!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,210 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

I'm in 6,195th place. Delighted with how my first full season is going and I'm currently on a very consistent run of scoring, achieving over 50 points every week since gameweek 14.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I only started playing after week 3 of this years game and only started taking it seriously after about about week 10, I'm just below 400k in the world, kind of sad that I post here at all but it is a very enjoyable pastime and once I started I enjoyed the chat here. In saying that I would consider myself a match for most of ye and think I punch above my weight with a low value team.
    Some very impressive scores, fair play to ye, next year I will be aiming for top 5k in the world, this year I will be happy to make it into the top 200k, I've had green arrows every week bar 2 since gameweek 7.

where are you overall for all the players that started in GW3. The pressures off for you this year (think a managers first ten games in a job), next year with you being in money leagues and aiming for that top 5k will make or break you.:)

Advertisement