Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surveyor,Tradesmen etc in the West Clare Area

• 18-02-2013 12:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37

I mentioned in a previous thread how we hoped to move to Clare this year and are now actively looking at houses and the "for sale" will go on ours in the next few weeks.As I won't have local knowledge such as I have gained over 25 years here, I'd really appreciate testimonies and recommendations on firstly a surveyor to do the necessary checks before purchase rather than bring someone down from Dublin, and secondly on all tradesmen, as I suspect that there will be some work to be done in certain aspects.If anyone has had less than satisfactory experiences with tradesmen,I'd also appreciate a private note as it is as important to know who not to go for but hopefully these experiences will have been few and far between.Thank you in advance

Comments

Advertisement