Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Classic Kitchens, Carrigaline - Experience?

Options
  • 18-02-2013 12:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had any experience with this company? I know they are agents for a German kitchen manufacturer.
    We are looking at having a new kitchen fitted and these guys have some nice looking stuff.
    I would like to get some feedback on the quality of their work, fitting etc?
    PM me if you don't want to add public comments.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 templecal

I dont know anything about them so I cannot say. I know a showroom in Bandon "Callan Kitchens" who have a really nice contempory kitchen (dont know if its german) on display in there front window. I know some people who have got a kitchen by them and would have no problem recommending them. Check this link --callankitchens.com--. Might be worth a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭Ludo

templeCAL suggests CALlankitchens.com...suspicious ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 templecal

Cal is for Callatrim

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭mawk

I dealt with a crowd called waterfront kitchens in carrigaline and they were excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

Just got our kitchen from Douglas Kitchen Design....near Tesco. Really happy easy to deal with! Would recommend for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

I know Cash & Carry Kitchens are well known, but are they any good? I'd be tempted to try Ikea but it seems a lot of the measuring etc is done by yourself and this wouldn't be my strong point!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I see my thread has gone off on a little walkabout in the forest of irrelevance;)

OP..Have you been into Classic Kitchens? Just wondering if they were low/middle/high end? We're looking at getting a new kitchen in a few months, and we'd like something reasonable, but with high-end appliances. Let us know how you get on..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

Loire wrote: »
    OP..Have you been into Classic Kitchens? Just wondering if they were low/middle/high end? We're looking at getting a new kitchen in a few months, and we'd like something reasonable, but with high-end appliances. Let us know how you get on..

hmm, I would love it if someone helped me first:rolleyes:

Anyway, yes we've been to them. They are priced in between the likes of Cash & Carry/Express Kitchens and Kube. They are an agent for a German kitchen manufacturer. They have some very nice stuff but I was trying to get an idea on quality, reliability etc..you know, the stuff that goes beyond the initial appearances of a kitchen.

In terms of appliances, they sell some but you might be better off sourcing your appliances elsewhere as you will get greater choice etc from larger appliance retailers.

They have some very nice stuff but I was trying to get an idea on quality, reliability etc..you know, the stuff that goes beyond the initial appearances of a kitchen.

We're in the same boat. All the websites look great, but you want to be sure that in 5 or 10 years time, it's still working OK. Anyway, apologies for hi-jacking your thread ;):p:p

• Advertisement
Advertisement