Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airtricity

• 18-02-2013 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭

Charging me €250 for gas for a two bedroom house during a relitivly warm winter. Then" forgetting" to add previous discounts to my account that were promised by both reps and managers

Disgrace

Rant over..............for now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 eminoz

Sin City wrote: »
    Charging me €250 for gas for a two bedroom house during a relitivly warm winter. Then" forgetting" to add previous discounts to my account that were promised by both reps and managers

Disgrace

Got a ferocious bill last time - estimated again despite sending in reading.

Do you monitor your usage and check it against the bill? I'm only asking because I had been trusted them (eejit that I am) - until the bills got so ridiculous.
    By any chance are you an online customer - because online bills don't have enough information in them.
    Just wondering - because I'm not leaving off this until I get it sorted - just wonder has the computer singled our house out for special (mis)treatment, or whether other customers are being fleeced too.
    Rant not over!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭Sin City

eminoz wrote: »
    Got a ferocious bill last time - estimated again despite sending in reading.

Do you monitor your usage and check it against the bill? I'm only asking because I had been trusted them (eejit that I am) - until the bills got so ridiculous.
    By any chance are you an online customer - because online bills don't have enough information in them.
    Just wondering - because I'm not leaving off this until I get it sorted - just wonder has the computer singled our house out for special (mis)treatment, or whether other customers are being fleeced too.
    Rant not over!

yeah I am an online customer . Or at least was. I was suppose to, have gotten discounts which never were applied. Just a joke really . Kept getting fobbed off by them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

Last year on my house. They didn't bill us for four months over winter and we had gas and electricity with them. We didn't notice that there wasn't a bill in. But they seen is one finally for €2,100 which was to be debited in 10 days.

I asked for a good will gesture as it was a ridculous mistake on their behalf. But I all got was you spread the payment over a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭hitbit

Sin City wrote: »

Disgrace

Only seeing this now so it might be a little late sorry.
    Avoid Airtricity.
    Try Flogas for your Gas. Yes they do supply mains as well as bottled. They are great. I am with them years now. Very happy. Not a single problem ever. Wish they did electricity. Would switch to them immediately. Better that the rest put together.

Hitbit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,208 ✭✭✭keithclancy

Are you submitting meter readings every month ?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭sawdoubters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

Ireland am, TV3 are about to do an item on the subject.

Advertisement