Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roads in a third world country better

Options
  • 18-02-2013 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

As the title says .....just buckled a wheel on a meteor crater and the council want me to take a picture of the said hole with a measuring stick in it and have witnesses for any chance of compensation.

Been realistic I was venting at the office but my god the roads are the worst I have ever seen and most pictures on Joe.ie (of the roads) are taking the piss out of the meath

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Vego wrote: »
    Been realistic I was venting at the office but my god the roads are the worst I have ever seen and most pictures on Joe.ie (of the roads) are taking the piss out of the meath

Well here's some I took earlier... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Have to agree. I live in Tipp but am back in Meath every 2 weeks or so and the roads are terrible. Between Kells and Kilberry are some really bad stretches. I dread driving at night in Meath in case some monstrositiy has appeared since the last time I've been home and I seriously damage my car.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

Previous thread from a few years back in the Meath forum shows how to claim... Just follow the tips in the thread (mainly from page two) and you will get your money back from the council.

(Thanks to LarWright for this one!)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055398961

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Advertisement