Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF4 ideas?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

When I first heard of the Battlelog idea I thought it was going to be shocking. But in fairness to them, I now think it works really well. I'm constantly looking at ****e on the net so its handy to not have to alt-tab back to the game all the time when im joining a server. The stats pages have been hugely improved since it first came out also.

The only thing bad with it was the party & VoIP system they insisted in using for some reason. That idea didn't work

I think most of us were just used to the standard in game browser experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

I don't mind a lot of the reviving as it's all about teamwork. Wouldnt mind seeing headshots, knifes, fratricide and fragricide(or any explosive kill for that matter) mean you are unable to be revived though. No issues with the cooldown time (or lack thereof) for the paddles.

Again if the classes are mixed up again I wouldn't be too upset. Its just about getting used to it all.
    As for the "OP" weapons. I don't understand why people rage so much. Its not like the guns are out of this world powerful. I barely ever use these apparently OP weapons and do just fine. BF3 is an incredibly balanced game overall I just hope they refine it more into BF4. IMO Bfbc2 was the best and most balanced fps evaaar xoxo

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Timmyctc wrote: »
    I don't mind a lot of the reviving as it's all about teamwork. Wouldnt mind seeing headshots, knifes, fratricide and fragricide(or any explosive kill for that matter) mean you are unable to be revived though. No issues with the cooldown time (or lack thereof) for the paddles.

Again if the classes are mixed up again I wouldn't be too upset. Its just about getting used to it all.
    As for the "OP" weapons. I don't understand why people rage so much. Its not like the guns are out of this world powerful. I barely ever use these apparently OP weapons and do just fine. BF3 is an incredibly balanced game overall I just hope they refine it more into BF4. IMO Bfbc2 was the best and most balanced fps evaaar xoxo

Battlefield isnt meant to be balanced by classes, the OP guns are infantry whores whinging.

Oh you have an AEK....i have a ****ing tank!!!

The class system makes you choose what you will be most effective against not whats most effective vs you, Support is the most balanced as you can kill inf and vehicles.

Lone Wolfs ruin the classes by not playing in a squad, a decent squad can dominate if they choose to fit their class and skill to what ever is required to win.

Assault 2 engineers and a support guy with a tank and 2 good tank drivers are near unstoppable.

Replace Sniper with 1 engineer and take an attack chopper with decent pilot.

Replace engineers with assault and sniper and your inf squad is awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭iColdFusion

Some possibly BF4 Alpha images have been leaked

Nice to see we might get some proper weapon comparison bars.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Hear there will still be 4 classes... really really disappointed with that.

Medic trains AEK/M16 with 5 in a squad to contend with no.

Very disappointing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

mozattack wrote: »
    Hear there will still be 4 classes... really really disappointed with that.

Medic trains AEK/M16 with 5 in a squad to contend with no.

Very disappointing.
    Then just dont play the medic train maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭mozattack

Then just dont play the medic train maps.

Would it not be better if medic trains didn't exist instead? hmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

I've got an idea. Why don't they wait another 2 years and give us a totally new game instead of BF 3.5

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭top madra

mozattack wrote: »
    Would it not be better if medic trains didn't exist instead? hmmm

Nothing wrong with Medic trains, the more the merrier I say.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Looks amazing from what they've shown in the multiplayer gameplay so far.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Looks amazing from what they've shown in the multiplayer gameplay so far.

Tru dat. Hope the Skyscraper destruction isn't just a solitary destruction animation regardless of where it is damaged, like the Caspian tower one. Has so much potential.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭rcazzy

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Tru dat. Hope the Skyscraper destruction isn't just a solitary destruction animation regardless of where it is damaged, like the Caspian tower one. Has so much potential.

On the E3 streams, players make it collapse ingame, moving the C flag from the penthouse to the rubble. Very cool and I'd say we'll expect things like that in most maps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

MadYaker wrote: »
    I've got an idea. Why don't they wait another 2 years and give us a totally new game instead of BF 3.5

Here's another idea, stop whining until its at least released and you've actually played it.

Its a sequel from the same franchise of course its going to look and feel the same.

Advertisement