Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Sky are blocking websites?

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Did you get them yet?

Nope :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Jayd0g wrote: »
    Nope :(

Working on UPC

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

2 out of 3 working for me on sky - No changes to config...

Warez site not accessible though (can't get to it via 3 broadband either though)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,403 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

I can get all three on UPC

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,453 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

If you're blocked, show the traceroutes and pings to show some usable info on what's not working.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,519 ✭✭✭irishgeo

a traceroute will tell who is locking the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Harry Deerpark

Spear wrote: »
    If you're blocked, show the traceroutes and pings to show some usable info on what's not working.

How do we do that?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I'm locking this thread as I'm not comfortable with warez sites being discussed even if it is just an access issue.

You'll find plenty of info on how to perform trace routes, change your DNS settings etc, on google. Its basic diagnostic stuff and everyone should learn it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement