Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SPA DAY BREAK

• 18-02-2013 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey all, I'm looking for a nice spa that operates a full days spa treatment, mostly including sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, pool etc, at a reasonable price in the south east of Ireland, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

Claire86 wrote: »
    Hey all, I'm looking for a nice spa that operates a full days spa treatment, mostly including sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, pool etc, at a reasonable price in the south east of Ireland, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

I have been to whites of wexford which I really enjoyed. I got one treatment and the tranquility suite(pool, sauna etc)for about 70e. You can also sit in the relaxing area too where you get served fruit ans juice.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Whites of Wexford is lovely. I was there this weekend and we got a great deal on B&B + afternoon in the spa. Included in the package was a hot stone massage, facial and body wrap.

Edit: snap! Two recs for whites!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Claire86

Thanks for the replies, do ye know if there is a time limit for the use of the tranquillity suite, many places I have contacted so far have limited it to a two hour usage period??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Whites supposed to be lovely alright. I haven't been but have heard brilliant things about Seafield in Gorey, supposed to be fabulous- friends of mine were there a few weeks ago and were raving about it:

http://www.seafieldhotel.com/spa.php

Monart of course is supposed to be amazing but is quite expensive.

The only ones I was in in the South East are Faithlegg House (definitely don't go there- very basic and not like a proper spa at all) and the Newpark Hotel in Kilkenny- the pool/sauna areas are lovely but the treatments are overpriced.

Some good reviews of this place also:

http://www.brooklodge.com/wellsspa/

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭ChloeElla

Claire86 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies, do ye know if there is a time limit for the use of the tranquillity suite, many places I have contacted so far have limited it to a two hour usage period??

I was in Whites two years ago & for our package, one hour of the tranquility suite was included but it might depend on how long you're staying, etc!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,924 ✭✭✭deisedude

Hi, looking to book a spa day and hotel with my girlfriends birthday. Preferably West Cork or Kerry but open to suggestions for anywhere. Anyone know any place at a reasonable price?

Yours sincerely,
    Confused and out of his depth boyfriend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Ella

deisedude wrote: »
    Hi, looking to book a spa day and hotel with my girlfriends birthday. Preferably West Cork or Kerry but open to suggestions for anywhere. Anyone know any place at a reasonable price?

Yours sincerely,
    Confused and out of his depth boyfriend :)
    Muckross park hotel in Kerry has an amazing spa. I'd highly recommend it. It isn't the cheapest place tho but worth the money.

Advertisement