Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Server and Mod Tools

Options
  • 18-02-2013 4:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭

http://www.mordorhq.com/content.php?9-Forgotten-but-not-Abandoned-Bad-Company-2-returns-with-Mod-Tools
    NoFaTe and the community at Emulator Nexus have been working on reverse engineering the game and discovered not only that the maps can be modified with some effort, but that alongside the leaked server files, map layouts, vehicle handling and weapon multipliers could be altered to change the way the game plays out.

It is a shame that it is a little late for BC2 , I think there was 800 players on BC2 the other night on Steam.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I still play BC2 and I dont have my game registered on my steam.
    I notice their stats site seems to have stoped updating, I think they are inclining to drop support for the game, pity... as im stil enjoying it.

Advertisement