Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sheep Trailer / Horse Box - borrow or rent ( ISPCA Collection)

• 18-02-2013 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 502 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I realize this is a bit of a strange one, we have a small smallholding in Co Kilkenny and keep some goats and fowl etc. Nothing commercial more so lifestyle / hobby type set up. Anyway some friend were on to us saying the ISPCA are looking to re home some goats. We are going to take them on to join our small flock but I am stuck for transporting them.

I have the use of a neighbors cattle trailer should I want it but a tri axle 14/16 ft trailer is far too large for two goats not to mention the cost of bringing it return from Kilkenny to Longford.

Would anyone out there within reasonable distance for north Kilkenny be willing to loan be a horse box or smallish sheep trailer to collect / re home these two goats from the ISPCA.

For what it's worth I would be towing with a Navara and have years of trailer experience. I would be very grateful if anyone can help me out. I would rent from you if you were not willing to lend or I would be willing to owe you one and would do what I can to repay you with a favor.

There might be one or two people on boards.ie who can vouch for me.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Adrian

Advertisement