Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

property damage

• 18-02-2013 5:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

i am looking for some advice please. a farm next to my house has recently changed hands and the new owner has no history of farming at all and has gained very large amounts of money from the property boom.

The new owner is very much an unapproachable sort of person.

Basically he has rented the land to a vegtable farmer from up north, as the vegtable farmer is a very nice person and we have no problem there, they are really trashing the land and the local roads.

However, as a result of the bulldozing they have to make the crop insertion removal easier it has caused water to run down a hill out across the road and into my garden. This has resulted in very mucky roadway, the road washed away, and my garden unuseable all the time.

Now the farmer has tryed to do some half cocked drainage on my side of the road and piped across my garden with my consent to another farmers drain, this does not work!!

there needs to be a drainage ditch dug on his side but he is unwilling to do this.

So what should be my next step?

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 145 ✭✭mickward

any help please!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭valleyoftheunos

Sorry Mickward but I struggled to understand your post.

The charter here prevents people giving legal advice, it might be best that you go see a solicitor.

Advertisement