Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trailer Park Boys Live at Olympia Theatre - 8th & 9th May

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Shando316

PEANUT BUTTER AND JAAAAAAAM!

Got my tickets in the presale a while back, gonna be my third time seeing the boys!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Is mr lahey gonna be there? I wouldn't go otherwise..

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Cummins07

I'm going, missed them when they were in nz. Can't wait!

notnumber wrote: »
    Just Ricky, Julian and Bubbles this time. Don't miss it though, guaranteed to be absolutely hilarious!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭notnumber

Shando316 wrote: »
    Just Ricky, Julian and Bubbles this time. Don't miss it though, guaranteed to be absolutely hilarious!

same last time they where here as well-obviously lahey is much too unstable to bring on tour:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

same last time they where here as well-obviously lahey is much too unstable to bring on tour:)

went to them last time they were here. Lahey was there alright, he kept getting put off by everyone in the crpwd shouting abuse at him, Julian had to tell the crowd to shut the fcuk up. Hilarious!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

I will be there next Wednesday. It will be my second time seeing the boys live. Really looking forward to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

him hitting the bar in his santa suit was the best part last time out. Brief as it was..

Is just a desperate money spinner, off the success of their show which was a while back now so bit daft really.

Randy has been added to the show too! Can't wait for this!

Great show last night. Bubbles was on fire. Really enjoyed it.
    Wish I was going again tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Dublinproud

Great show last night really enjoyed it. Thought E50 for the meet and greet was a bit much. Did anyone pay that?

Great show last night really enjoyed it. Thought E50 for the meet and greet was a bit much. Did anyone pay that?

Yeah E50 was a bit over the top alright. Not sure many went for that. The t-shirts were not great either so I just got a signed photo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Was the shirtless one there?
    50e meet an greet? Didn't think the lads were that type of people. You'd think they'd be sound.
    I'm going tonight, 1st time, can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭shaneon77

Great show alright. Laughed like a gob****e ... Were you cock or tractor?

I was on the "cock" side anyway lol. The girls getting hypnotised was brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 10,577 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Hell no....

Was waiting on my mates to get into town last night and who did I bump into at the side door of the Olympia?

30042nq.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

Tractor.
    Best night out in ages.
    Bubbles playing "Closer to the heart" was the highlight for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭shaneon77

Anyone know when the DVD is being released? Season 8 out soon too.

Advertisement