Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a taxi company that will invoice an individual

Options
  • 18-02-2013 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

A bit of a strange request. I am looking for a taxi company to pick up my grandad twice or three times a week from south Dublin to the city centre and bring him back again a few hours later.

However, I don't want him to have to take out cash every time, so I want the invoice to come to me from the taxi company, say once a month.

I always use Hailo or 8202020, so I have no idea of which companies would be able to facilitate this.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I would imagine any of the companies would be happy to accomodate you, but more than likely you will need to pay ahead of time and call to be picked up whenever needed.

I know most taxi firms do invoicing to big companies, from my old office we could get taxis home on the company and just sign a receipt at our destenation and then the company would look after it - I would imagine any large cab company would do that, but not sure if they would do it on an individual basis, but you could ask them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭Pandoras Twist

KCR cabs are a great company. My aunt wanted to give me a voucher for taxis for christmas one year and they facilitated it really well even though its not something they'd done before.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Just add your credit card to Hailo, book the taxi but make sure you amend the pick up location rather than using GPS, you get texts when picked up/dropped off and one bill from the credit card monthly

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Just add your credit card to Hailo, book the taxi but make sure you amend the pick up location rather than using GPS, you get texts when picked up/dropped off and one bill from the credit card monthly

^ this, also you get e-mailed a receipt

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Maybe Vantastic?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

NRCdo it -I have an account. 6772222

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sinead81

City Cabs - would most definitely recommend them!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,503 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Dalkey Taxi Cabs do it.

01 2857777

What part of South Dublin you based in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Just use Hailo and when you want the taxi just use the map to amend to the correct location.

All done by credit card and you get a receipt.

Easy and painless

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 250 ✭✭DuPLeX

Local Cabs in Dundrum are by far the best in the southside 2988444 and yes they will do this .

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

+1 for the Hailo option, Goes straight to your credit card & you get very fetailed information & a record of the driver every time as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement