Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dole meeting confused help??

Options
  • 18-02-2013 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I got a letter the other day to attend a meeting at the dole to basically prove to them that i am looking for work.
    I'm really nervous because i don't know what to say to them when i get there because i've never had a job before and i'm 21 year's old so I dont know how i can prove to them how i'm looking for work .
    My biggest problem aswell is, that i left school at 15 years old and every other thing ive been into trying to get my junior cert, i got bullied in so now i'm trying really hard to get my junior cert and leaving cert so i can continue my education.
    This is all i really want to do is focus on getting my education and not look for a job.
    I've also been looking for a course to do and i found a course that i'm really interesed in for airline training and recruitment.
    So do you think if i go to the meeting at the dole tomorrow and explain to them that all i really want to do is focus on getting my education and do this course? that i would get away with it.. haha.
    I don't know, I'm just really nervous on what to explain to them because i have no way of getting a job with nothing to put on my cv for education and experience and reference. But i am working on it by getting my education and this course.
    Please help :(

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement