Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

$1 customized mousepads, incl. shipping

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭rm212

deckard82 wrote: »
    I got my mousemat today - a great bargain - thanks OP.

Ordered: 18th March
    Shipped: 22nd March
    Arrived: 12th April
    I suppose I should definitely ask about the one shipped on the 12th then, as the one shipped on the 25th should be arriving soon too.

Cheers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

Anyone get the playing cards?
    Didnt think it would work but ordered a set for 0.79 with the code.
    Interested to see how they'll look

• Registered Users Posts: 34 High Decibel

I got the cards with our band logo on, they are great :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭NomadicGray

I got the cards with our band logo on, they are great :)

I'd have no use for it but I thought it would be worth a try as a business card, maybe not for someone too professional. But like you did, for a band or dj, worth it for less than a quid anyways

Advertisement