Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipad Dock Connector Broken?

Options
  • 18-02-2013 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have an ipad 3 (ipad) and I'm pretty sure the dock connector has broken after it feel whilst charging.

After the fall the connections don't fit into the dock connector perfectly, usually only one side of the connection will fit in.

The problem is the ipad won't charge unless places in a specific position, which can be a pain.

I'm just wondering if anyone could recommend somewhere in Dublin that could repair it at a decent price?

Thanks in advance guys! Appreciate it!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭CathalDublin

The cost to repair is probably going to be in the region of €120-150 as removing the screen is quite tricky without damaging so more repair shops will factor in the cost of a new digitiser also

Advertisement