Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Studying and homework? Junior Cert 2013

Options
  • 18-02-2013 8:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

I have a problem with my homework interfering with my studying, especially English. We get exam questions from English for homework and it takes like 1 hour to finish a question for me. I only get this problem for English because it isn't like any of the other subjects.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

Your teacher is kind of doing you a favour in terms of study for English. By doing exam papers for homework, that is your study apart from the studied stuff as all you would be doing to study English, with the exception of studied, is doing exam papers.
    I hope that makes sense and isn't just nonsense to you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Its the junior relax, just do a small bit from exam papers if you got no HW in a subject and if you did get exam paper q's like you do with English count that as a bit of study and maybe do the comprehensions extra. Just keep a cool the junior isn't the biggest exam of your life, sure you have transition year to look forward to! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭positivealf

simon360 wrote: »
    Its the junior relax, just do a small bit from exam papers if you got no HW in a subject and if you did get exam paper q's like you do with English count that as a bit of study and maybe do the comprehensions extra. Just keep a cool the junior isn't the biggest exam of your life, sure you have transition year to look forward to! :p

I'm not doing Transition year.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭simon360

Oh.. thats awkward, I'll be going now

Advertisement