Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

French Higher Level A!

Options
  • 18-02-2013 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

French is my passion, always has been. I was really worried when the mocks were starting but I just got my results today an I got and A in higher level!
    I'm not trying to show off, it's just that I'm really happy and I wanted to share this with some people on this.

Have you had an results that you were delighted about?? I'd like to hear from other people about their success in other exams :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

just thought i would say that their is already a thread on here for mocks results
    Here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054897641&page=22

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭MmmPancakes

Congrats btw, the languages are pretty difficult to get the A in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 deanxoxo

Bluestrike wrote: »
    just thought i would say that their is already a thread on here for mocks results
    Here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054897641&page=22
    I did not realise this, thanks for telling me :)

Congrats btw, the languages are pretty difficult to get the A in!

Thank you! I'm delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bluestrike

I'm just doing my mocks now but havent done French yet, the comprehensions are always pretty easy and the letter is alright but i usually have some grammar mistakes. We did aural in class so i will prob be sitting there for an hour waiting to go :P
    Congrats by the way on your A

• Advertisement

Bluestrike wrote: »
    I'm just doing my mocks now but havent done French yet, the comprehensions are always pretty easy and the letter is alright but i usually have some grammar mistakes. We did aural in class so i will prob be sitting there for an hour waiting to go :P
    Congrats by the way on your A

Good Luck with your French exam!! Thanks :D

Advertisement