Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭zvone

I do not know why people choose Unsecure DAA parking where lots of breakings are happening and you have to go through wet gravel with your suitcases.

Clayton Dublin Airport Parking Services are better there.

There is a PROMO Code running now !!!
    shortlink:

use: CLAYTON2017 when booking

give at least 2 weeks lead time so you get price of 33euro for 7 days!!! :

-free WIFI in the lobby while waiting on free shuttle bus
    -7 minutes from Dublin Airport
    -24 hour complimentary shuttle bus to & from the airport
    -1,500 secure, underground car park spaces
    -Monitored by CCTV
    -Complimentary jump start available
    -Complimentary tyre inflation available
    -Car valeting available
    -Long term car parking packages available
    -Wheelchair accessible

Thanks for that man! This is dream price for 15 days!
    Car Park Clayton Hotel
    Product Parking
    Entry 19/07/2017 04:00
    Exit 03/08/2017 02:00
    Duration 14 days and 22 hours
    Status ***CONFIRMED***
    Voucher 10% Offers
    Discount € 5,75
    Voucher Number CLAYTON2017
    Charges
    Parking Fee € 51,75
    Subtotal € 42,07
    VAT € 9,68
    TOTAL CHARGE € 51,75

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

lol it's obvious sugarray.eu and zvone shilling for clayton

• Registered Users Posts: 5,741 ✭✭✭abff

As both are fairly new posters, that has to be a possibility. Has anyone apart from those two actually managed to get really cheap spaces at the Clayton?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭rustyf81

Right I tried the Clayton and its coming in at 48euro from 2nd until 10th August. 60euro with Quikpark. Has anyone used the Clayton carpark? I'll happily book it.
    No association with the place or the two previous posters!

No, i know that it's my only third post, and I can understand why you think like this, but I follow the link from sugarray.eu post, just put my numbers and this is what i got. Maybe price is so low, because it's 15 days, i really don't know, but maybe you can try with 10, 15 days (just to see what price will be offered to you). I know this is my 3. post, i read this great forum a lot, but obviously English is not my first language, and I don't like to embarrassing myself with stupid mistakes.. ;)
    EDIT:
    I upload my bill online, to show you that is not scam, but forum say that I can't put images or links, because it's my only third post. If somebody wants, I can send them link by e-mail.

• Advertisement

And this is what you can find on clayton hotel web site..
    just click on Airport parking offers

Save up to 60% on our Dublin Airport parking deal when you book online. The longer you stay the less you pay*.
    8 days from €32 reduced from €72

One of the most popular choices at Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport that suits mid-term breaks, family holidays, city breaks and weeks in the sun. By booking online you can avail of discounted rate from €29, saving 60%. If you choose to pay at reception or over the phone, parking will cost as much as €72.
    15 days from €53.23 reduced from €135

Start your fortnight’s getaway with ease when you park the car in the secure underground at Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport, the most competitive airport parking near Dublin Airport. Parking for 15 days would cost as much as €135 if you choose to pay by phone or at the 24 hour reception. It makes much better sense to prepay online and save up to 60%.

It’s not only 60% saving that is of benefit to park and ride customers. There are fantastic other reasons why you should choose to park the car at Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport.

I got a quote for 11 days in July (actually 12, because of arrival/departure times) and it came in at just over €48. Quickpark is €67.50 for the same period, including the 10% discount for NOVA/Cinema. DAA car parks for the same period are €134.95 short term, €78 red and €65 blue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

where would I get parking at short notice for 10 days?

I have to urgently go somewhere tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Another offer for the Clayton hotel parking with 20% discount with 48 Hour Flash Sale.

The offer is on Clayton hotel website, click on the middle icon (BOOk NOW), on the next page scroll down and click on BOOK NOW on the last picture of the page for PARK & FLY.

The code to enter on booking site is SS17 if not already on the booking page.

421545.GIF

• Registered Users Posts: 1 jo_smith

how much is quicpark if you just arrive on the day without booking online? €10 a day?
    for anyone reading this, i arrived at Quickpark Thursday 22nd June without a booking and there was no places! wasn't expecting that at all.
    Where did you end up parking if it was full? Looking for something for tomorrow and struggling to find anything with space :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Skippy along

nava wrote: »
    Another offer for the Clayton hotel parking with 20% discount with 48 Hour Flash Sale.

The offer is on Clayton hotel website, click on the middle icon (BOOk NOW), on the next page scroll down and click on BOOK NOW on the last picture of the page for PARK & FLY.
    The code to enter on booking site is SS17 if not already on the booking page.

421545.GIF

Quote from clayton website.

Drop Off Area
    Our shuttle service operates every 20-25 Mins 24/7. It picks up
    from the bus stop at the front of the hotel and drops to Zone 16
    in the Airport. Please note that we are not permitted to drop at
    either terminal. Please contact OCS below should you require
    assistance to the terminal.

.. My question is how far is T2 from the drop off area?

Quote from clayton website.

Drop Off Area
    Our shuttle service operates every 20-25 Mins 24/7. It picks up
    from the bus stop at the front of the hotel and drops to Zone 16
    in the Airport. Please note that we are not permitted to drop at
    either terminal. Please contact OCS below should you require
    assistance to the terminal.

.. My question is how far is T2 from the drop off area?

here is a map of the area, as reference ZONE 9 is where you get drop by Quickpark, Dublin Airport shuttle bus.

Zone_16.png

• Registered Users Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Does it not stop at T2 like the others?

RosieJoe wrote: »

I never used it but doesn't look like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Skippy along

nava wrote: »
    here is a map of the area, as reference ZONE 9 is where you get drop by Quickpark, Dublin Airport shuttle bus.

Zone_16.png

T2 Doesn't look that far phew!!! .. Going out of T2 with 2 year old thanks for the map

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

RosieJoe wrote: »

they dropping off and picking passengers only at bus area 16 - besides coffee kiosk (where all hotels shuttels and intercity buses are, max 3 minutes walking from T1 or 5 minutes walking from T2), so no stops at T1 or T2
    using them a lot, buses every 25-30 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭OffalyMedic

Planning on using car tag to enter and exit quick park Sunday week for 5days. Says on their website you don't need to pre book just drive up and don't take ticket when you press button. However I see they are full today for a week so if I turn up and it's full will I be allowed in?

Planning on using car tag to enter and exit quick park Sunday week for 5days. Says on their website you don't need to pre book just drive up and don't take ticket when you press button. However I see they are full today for a week so if I turn up and it's full will I be allowed in?

I presume you won't be allowed in if it's full. Otherwise, someone who has pre-booked will have to be turned away.

I think the point about using a tag is that you get the same rate as if you pre-book. But all bookings have to be subject to availability. Otherwise, it would be totally unworkable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭leex

Thinking of purchasing Clayton parking for a week in Aug. How does it compare with Dublin Airport's own parking and Quickpark etc? Is the bus transfer reliable etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭studdlymurphy

Amy deals or what's the cheapest for 1 week away?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

****ing hell.....
    I do regular weekend trips and park in short term C of terminal 1
    Used to be about €27, last year it went up to €38 and i just looked for this weekend €58 and no codes to be found here.

For that kind of money for 2 nights, i expect to park at the gates.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭joeysoap

inforfun wrote: »
    ****ing hell.....
    I do regular weekend trips and park in short term C of terminal 1
    Used to be about €27, last year it went up to €38 and i just looked for this weekend €58 and no codes to be found here.

For that kind of money for 2 nights, i expect to park at the gates.

€22.50 in QP using NOVA code for 72 hours. €30 for 'Premium' but code doesn't work. Bit of a trek compared to short term though.

That is the thing. it is a short trip and i return rather late.
    Dont want to wait for a bus bringing me to the car park. Any car park.

But 58 is as expensive as taking taxis to and from the airport for me.
    Used to take the car because it i was cheaper.

Booked the red car park for 27

But i went through previous booking:

Booking History, Full Details
    Booking Details

Booking Reference:
    Booking Date:
    Print

Personal Details

Entry Card Number:
    Car Parking

Car Park: Terminal 1 Short Term C
    Date Entering: Fri 6 Jan 2017 @ 16:00
    Date Leaving: Mon 9 Jan 2017 @ 16:00
    Registration Plate Number:
    Fees

Parking Fee: €30.95

Almost double the price in 6 months?
    I know, holiday season and all but this is pervers.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

Quick park and Dublin Airport (both long and short terms) are currently almost fully booked for July and August, so prices are hiking dramatically

I appreciate that but 2x the normal rate which isnt exactly giving it away for free either?

You have a product for a certain price. Great if you manage to sell out at one point but doubling the price as soon as you havent much left, is ripping people off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

It could also be that you're booking with such short notice. I've gotten it recently for about €30 but I booked a good 2 weeks in advance. Booking 4 days before will always be more expensive.

I just did a quick look & if you move the dates forward by 2 weeks, it brings it down to €38 so more to do with timing of booking.

While you are right by saying I should have booked sooner, the example i posted above's booking date:

3ad83954790efe5591c56b0495d9ec27.png
    1fee6ea89cdd4b0e95c368e2d92d1ae8.png

Would post an unedited one but way too much personal details on those invoices ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Fair enough but January is a much less busy period than mid-July. Supply and demand in force.

I know.
    Now.

If you pay normal price in January 24 hours before departure, you dont expect a 100% surcharge in july 4 days before leaving.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

leex wrote: »
    Thinking of purchasing Clayton parking for a week in Aug. How does it compare with Dublin Airport's own parking and Quickpark etc? Is the bus transfer reliable etc?

I stay at the Clayton regularly when flying out of Dublin airport. The bus service is very reliable - every 20min or so. You have to go to the hotel bus pick up point though rather than outside the terminal, but even from T2 it's only a few minutes walk. The parking is great (esp in winter) as it's mostly underground.

Advertisement