Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

inforfun wrote: »
    Try booking 14 days instead of 11.
    Might turn out cheaper.

Good suggestion, not much of a difference but more expensive at €59, comes through as "Weekly Special" how do special.

Interestingly 10 days comes through at €40 so it's an additional €11 for that one extra day. Since Ireland is the land of "penalties and charges" any ideas what penalties would be applied if you were to book and pay for 10 days and overstay that one extra day?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

As far as i know, just the 1 day extra. Which is usually a premium price but on the blue park probably less than 11 euro.

I mentioned the 14 instead of 11 as in the past i had deals of 2nd week free that only showed if you actually booked 14 days. Needed 10 myself which turned out quite a bit more expensive.
    Then again, in the past it was already a lot cheaper to park and the deals were better.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

inforfun wrote: »
    As far as i know, just the 1 day extra. Which is usually a premium price but on the blue park probably less than 11 euro.

I mentioned the 14 instead of 11 as in the past i had deals of 2nd week free that only showed if you actually booked 14 days. Needed 10 myself which turned out quite a bit more expensive.
    Then again, in the past it was already a lot cheaper to park and the deals were better.

Agreed, another case of the Irish motorist being hit from all side, a great country for extracting the Euro. Think I'll look into the boat to France next year and avoid all the hassle with airports.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭shawty

Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport 2017 car park sale is now on. Park with up to 30% off by using promo code SALE17.

https://www.claytonhoteldublinairport.com/park-and-fly/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭torrevieja

shawty wrote: »
    Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport 2017 car park sale is now on. Park with up to 30% off by using promo code SALE17.

https://www.claytonhoteldublinairport.com/park-and-fly/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

torrevieja wrote: »
    whats this place like to park in ?

And roughly what time would you need to arrive there to be walking in the door of the terminal say at 6.30am? Or 9am?

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

Always park in the clayton now. They have surface and underground parking. Can wait in the lobby for the shuttle bus and have a coffee.

They can also jumpstart your car if you come back and have a flat battery.

Shuttle bus runs every 15/20 mins and its about 10 mins travel time to the airport.

whats this place like to park in ?

Parked there recently for 10 days, actually got delayed coming home and it was no hassle my card was charged for the extra day at the machine as drove out.

I'd say if you turned up max 30 minutes earlier than usual then you'd be covered for anything happening with their shuttle.

Which terminal Does Quick Park coach Let you out of i need to go to Terminal 2

The shuttle let's you out in the same car park the Dublin Coach let's you out. So about 2/3 mins walk to T1 and 5/6 to T2. It doesn't specifically at one of the terminals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

The shuttle let's you out in the same car park the Dublin Coach let's you out. So about 2/3 mins walk to T1 and 5/6 to T2. It doesn't specifically at one of the terminals.
    Not true. Quick parkbus lets you put at terminal 1 and 2 but only collects from 1. Not that big deal as they are 2 minutes away from each other. I should know I was tbere yesterday

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Which terminal Does Quick Park  coach Let you out of i need to go to Terminal 2

Not true. Quick parkbus lets you put at terminal 1 and 2 but only collects from 1. Not that big deal as they are 2 minutes away from each other. I should know I was tbere yesterday
    Ok - when I got the bus in June from the Clayton it dropped me to the same place the Dublin coach drops people.

Thats clayton not quickpark. Anyway not much of a difference where you get off

Thats clayton not quickpark. Anyway not much of a difference where you get off
    Ah I see, yes it's clayton.

and does the driver say which terminal is first?

Its not rocket science. The bus will stop at terminal 2 and theres big signs everywhere and the driver will announce it. Then it continues to terminal 1 which is next door and if you happwn to miss the big signs for 2 you can walk back.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Dublin Airport is basically a giant one-way system, so you will always arrive at Terminal 2 first, Terminal 1 second.

Its not rocket science. The bus will stop at terminal 2 and theres big signs everywhere and the driver will announce it. Then it continues to terminal 1 which is next door and if you happwn to miss the big signs for 2 you can walk back.

That's All i Asked Snoopy Chill...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Sparkles27

I parked for last two weeks I'm the Quickpark premium. I was a bit nervous after reading some of the reviews but I have to say it was perfect and no hassle whatsoever. My car was waiting for me just a few seconds walk from reception. I would definitely use it again.

Sparkles27 wrote: »
    I parked for last two weeks I'm the Quickpark premium. I was a bit nervous after reading some of the reviews but I have to say it was perfect and no hassle whatsoever. My car was waiting for me just a few seconds walk from reception. I would definitely use it again.

I dont see the point of premium. I left quickpark today I was row 28 so the first bus stop. I was out before anyone In the car park including premium

• Advertisement

I dont see the point of premium. I left quickpark today I was row 28 so the first bus stop. I was out before anyone In the car park including premium

Fair enough, I'm just giving my review of the premium as it was the cheaper of the 2 options when I booked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭bren2001

Great if you're in row 28 but if you in the back arse of nonwhere in that place, it can add quite a bit of needless time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

bren2001 wrote: »
    Great if you're in row 28 but if you in the back arse of nonwhere in that place, it can add quite a bit of needless time.

if you follow the parking attendants instructions and park in the early rows you end up getting a tour of the car park stopping everywhere before you leave adding more time ....

I've used premium and it was definitely worth the extra €5. The drop off was handy and the car was sitting waiting for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

Must say i used the Clayton hotel service this week and thought it was excellent compared to quick park.

Licence plate recognition straight through the barrier, drop off whoever is with you at the door to the hotel with the bags. Go park the car in the multistorey. Lift back to reception and wait in a nice hotel lobby with a coffee/tea for the shuttle bus.

On the way back just a short walk to area 16.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭kenn0

Hey all looking for a code for two weeks parking end of November. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

Hi all,
    Does anyone have a valid code for the Red car park by any chance?
    Really appreciate it. Thanks...

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭kenn0

kenn0 wrote: »
    Hey all looking for a code for two weeks parking end of November. Thanks in advance.

Monday bump

NOVA, CURRAGH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

NOVA, CURRAGH

Tried them for November but didn't work. Thanks anyway!

• Advertisement

qwertz wrote: »
    Tried them for November but didn't work. Thanks anyway!

Try WOOF if you're looking at Quickpark

Advertisement