Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

They do work for November I just booked mine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭MsGiggles

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    They do work for November I just booked mine

What site are they for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Quickpark

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

Does anyone know whats the deal with the Carlton hotel parking. No prebooking facility online as far as I can see and someone on reception just told me I could pay at the desk on arrival. €10 a day. Is it a surface, unsecured park behind the hotel? Much chance of arriving to find no spaces!?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭branners69

Any codes for the Clayton Hotel for September? The SM17 doesnt seem to be working? Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

Does anybody bother with the premium quickpark?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jaykenny84

Yeah Defo, you get to park your car at reception get on the bus in seconds and your car is ready for you when you back. . Use WOOF and you might as well say it's FOC. Why wouldn't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Chimichangas

Premium seems to be on offer at moment, yesterday and today.
    And it appears 6 days is more expensive than 7 days??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Premium seems to be on offer at moment, yesterday and today.
    And it appears 6 days is more expensive than 7 days??

That way for ages, book 7, avoid premium, drive out.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 FTT2004

Just tried all the regular codes (WOOF, CURRAGH, NOVA, etc.) for January 2018 and I'm receiving an error: Promo Code - The Discount Voucher is not valid.

Anyone have codes that work for 2018 bookings?

Thanks.

FTT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭rogieop

FTT2004 wrote: »
    Just tried all the regular codes (WOOF, CURRAGH, NOVA, etc.) for January 2018 and I'm receiving an error: Promo Code - The Discount Voucher is not valid.

Thanks.

FTT

Did you put it in all capitals? I used WOOF the other day for a 7 night stay in October and it worked..

rogieop wrote: »
    Did you put it in all capitals? I used WOOF the other day for a 7 night stay in October and it worked..

For October 2018?? Yep I tried all of them with Caps on.

FTT.

rogieop wrote: »

For October 2018?? Yep I tried all of them with Caps on.

FTT.
    It's over a year away... probably doesn't work that far ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,473 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Thanks.

FTT

You really should just wait.

Offers come out all the time, no need to book this far in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 oisineil

Just went to book with Quick Park and I noticed that when using the code WOOF they inflate the price by €10. The price without the code is the same as the so-called discounted price. Scam!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

WOOF only works if you have I think 5 or more days, just increase the number of days to test if you get a better price

nava wrote: »
    WOOF only works if you have I think 5 or more days, just increase the number of days to test if you get a better price

I think it is more like 6 or even 7 days, for WOOF to work. It worked on Premium for me when there was no offer on premium.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Looking for a code please DAA car park, Blue  (holiday long term) for  Oct departure

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭MonkstownHoop

I think it is more like 6 or even 7 days, for WOOF to work. It worked on Premium for me when there was no offer on premium.

Worked for me next week Sat to Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

I am going away for 6 days. I am being quoted €40 with WOOF discount code. If I say that I am staying an extra day I can get the price at €30.
    Would there be any problem in leaving a day early than stated on my booking? Will the barrier open?

• Advertisement

I am going away for 6 days. I am being quoted €40 with WOOF discount code. If I say that I am staying an extra day I can get the price at €30.
    Would there be any problem in leaving a day early than stated on my booking? Will the barrier open?

No you won't have any problem leaving early, even if you use the Express service just let them know when you drop the keys what date/time you will be back at.

nava wrote: »
    No you won't have any problem leaving early, even if you use the Express service just let them know when you drop the keys what date/time you will be back at.

I am not using the premium service just the ordinary service?

I am not using the premium service just the ordinary service?

Yes still be ok.

Thanks. I will report back in a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Hi
    Which is handier
    Dublin airport red long term car park or the quickpark car park..unsure of their locations and there is only 2euro in the difference
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭blondeonblonde

Lashes28 wrote: »
    Hi
    Which is handier
    Dublin airport red long term car park or the quickpark car park..unsure of their locations and there is only 2euro in the difference
    Thanks
    I prefer airport red. Bus is closer and frequent.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

I prefer Red as i am under the illusion i can then walk to my car if the unthinkable happens: those busses on strike.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

I find Blue DAA handy, if you are coming from M50 South, Using Blue you exit at Ballymun exit, and dont have to negotiate roads around airport / Santry

• Registered Users Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Red handier for me too, but I'm booking QP this time, €46 vs €30 after code,it's worth the extra mile or so. Arriving back in T2 and prefer the setup with QP. You know where the bus is parked, with Red busses I found you were better walking to T1 as the bus could be full when it pulled up to T2 (or just bypass T2 completely if it was jammers from T1)

• Advertisement

Sorry January 2018! Anybody receive/hear of any promo codes??

Thanks

FTT

Advertisement