Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 FTT2004

murpho999 wrote: »
    You really should just wait.

Offers come out all the time, no need to book this far in advance.
    Sorry January 2018! Anybody receive/hear of any promo codes??

Thanks

FTT

• Registered Users Posts: 5,760 ✭✭✭masterboy123

I tried using WOOF for 9 days starting from 24 Dec. But it says invalid code.

Anyone got code for Dublin airport parking?

Already paid 2xprice on air fares due to holiday week.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭Nemanrio

Is it cheaper booking online? Whats the best website to use?

TIA

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

I used WOOF yesterday on the Quickpark website and it worked fine. Maybe wait until nearer your departure time?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭joeysoap

From memory the discount doesn't cross years i.e. 2017 into 2018. I think I got caught out the same way a few years ago.
    Red is not much more expensive than QP if there's no €10 discount.

• Advertisement

My booking is going into 2018 (2 extra days),

Shall I wait a bit in the hope to get any codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭insomniak

Any clayton hotel special offers? The SALE17 seems to have expired

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭annamarie2013

Any parking codes for mid term break? Thanks ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 6,126 ✭✭✭championc

I too am looking for a code for the Red Car Park for next weekend departure for a week duration.

Any codes available in 2nd November for 5 days please? Any location nearby airport with bus transport available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

CURRAGH is working in quikpark

• Registered Users Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Any codes available in 2nd November for 5 days please? Any location nearby airport with bus transport available.

Bump it up to 6/7 days, You'll get QP for €30 for the week with WOOF.

I went ahead with QP on the basis that their adverts say that there is a shuttle every 5 mins. I don't think the Red has busses that frequently. And WOOF worked perfectly.

I cannot see the DAA giving discounts on a very busy weekend /week.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

At terminal 1 i have never had to wait for a Red bus. And 90% of the time it is get in and drive within a minute or so. My guess is they have a 5 minute interval as well. Blue, never used it but might be 10 minute indeed. Also depending on the time of day i reckon.

Last time Red, i had the entire trip no one else on board. Was like having a very big taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭snoopy84

Save 20% on all accommodation and parking packages at 4 star Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport. Offer valid on all stays from now until the 15th March 2018. Sale ends 26th October

• Registered Users Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

championc wrote: »
    I went ahead with QP on the basis that their adverts say that there is a shuttle every 5 mins. I don't think the Red has busses that frequently. And WOOF worked perfectly.

I've used the red car park about half a dozen times at this stage, I've never waited (either in the car park or at the terminal) for longer than 5 mins.

I've never used the other car parks - but on the basis of that bus frequency, and the fact that the red car park is the closest, that's the one for me!

Just wish they'd provide a code every now and then..... has there ever been one for the red car park, or do they just trade on their proximity? (which is clearly a successful tactic in my case anyway!)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Last 2 times i used the red car park, cars were parked in the hedges and on the grass.
    They dont need promotions to sell the place out unfortunately.

This code is working in 2017 year only.

Any code for first week of 2018? Shall i wait little bit?

Well i have completed the Dropoff experience at QP and i have to say it was very simple and straightforward. They basically have cones blocking off rows and you just follow the road around the site until you reach the marshalls who guide you into a specific row. Once the row is full, they move onto the next row which has spaces in it. So there may only be a few in each row, but you won't be sent into one unless there is space.

We had a bus ready and waiting so that was possibly lucky, and was up to the terminal in 5 mins.

I would advise against the premium parking. It looks like you could get quite delayed dropping off or picking up. I'm not sure which but there was quite a queue and didn't look like it would move too quickly.

In addition, the premium busstop is the last pickup point before transferring to the terminal. The bus was fairly full approaching the stop so it was certainly standing room only.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

Just back. We used the Quickpark code WOOF. Rather than pay for the more expensive 5 days we paid for the cheaper 7 days. Then just left the car park after 5 days. Saved €10.

• Advertisement

Well i have completed the Dropoff experience at QP and i have to say it was very simple and straightforward. They basically have cones blocking off rows and you just follow the road around the site until you reach the marshalls who guide you into a specific row. Once the row is full, they move onto the next row which has spaces in it. So there may only be a few in each row, but you won't be sent into one unless there is space.

We had a bus ready and waiting so that was possibly lucky, and was up to the terminal in 5 mins.

I would advise against the premium parking. It looks like you could get quite delayed dropping off or picking up. I'm not sure which but there was quite a queue and didn't look like it would move too quickly.

In addition, the premium busstop is the last pickup point before transferring to the terminal. The bus was fairly full approaching the stop so it was certainly standing room only.
    Aww first time flying :)
    I looked for 5 night in new year, while there is no promotion code for quickpark a it was 10 euro cheaper than the red car park

Snoopy1 wrote:
    Aww first time flying

No, first time using QP. Worked for years for an airline. In fact, first time actually paying for carparking in 20 years.

No, first time using QP. Worked for years for an airline. In fact, first time actually paying for carparking in 20 years.

I was being sarcastic. Anyone can work out how to use quick park

Snoopy1 wrote:
    I was being sarcastic. Anyone can work out how to use quick park

Yes, but many may be tempted to go for the premium option when, in my experience, appeared as though it might end up being less convenient.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭snoopy84

Save 20% on all accommodation and parking packages at 4 star Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport. Offer valid on all stays from now until the 15th March 2018.

How far is it from T2? And how often is Bus service?
    snoopy84 wrote: »
    Save 20% on all accommodation and parking packages at 4 star Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport. Offer valid on all stays from now until the 15th March 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

How far is it from T2? And how often is Bus service?

Did it in July. Bus is every half hour. Took about 15 minutes iirc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭IsMiseJoe

snoopy84 wrote: »

If you haven't registered on their website before, you can get €10 off your park & fly deal if you register with them.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

CURRAGH worked for 6 days parking in Quick Park, but WOOF didn't work.

• Advertisement

My booking is hitting first day of 2018 and these codes are not working.

Any code for 2018?
    Tabnabs wrote: »
    CURRAGH worked for 6 days parking in Quick Park, but WOOF didn't work.

Advertisement