Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭BraveDonut

With no code I got a price of €17 for 2 days
    With WOOF, I got a price of €27 reduced to €17

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

BraveDonut wrote: »
    With no code I got a price of €17 for 2 days
    With WOOF, I got a price of €27 reduced to €17

Some codes only work if you use them for x number of days, try adding another 1 or 2 days might work out better.

Try also code GIFT

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

CP2018 20% off Dublin airport parking

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

devil-80 wrote: »

Thanks, to see discounted price you need to go forward a couple of pages, you see it after you enter name and reg plate.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,227 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Is that one particular car park or all of them?

• Advertisement

Should work on all of the https://www.dublinairport.com
    HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Is that one particular car park or all of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Mc-BigE

Doesn't seem to work for me, looking for parking during summer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Mc-BigE wrote: »
    Doesn't seem to work for me, looking for parking during summer

Its only valid for travel between 14th Jan and 31st May .

QUICK PARK
    "This offer is available for all bookings made on 15th and 16th January 2018 for parking on any dates in 2018.

To receive your 15% discount, simply book standard or premium parking on Quickpark.ie between these dates and enter the promocode SALE before you check out. "

• Registered Users Posts: 15,953 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

going away for a couple of weeks later in the year
    even with discounts applied, parking is now more expensive than getting taxis to and from the airport for the whole family.
    prices have gone up considerable in the last couple of years

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Seve OB wrote: »
    going away for a couple of weeks later in the year
    even with discounts applied, parking is now more expensive than getting taxis to and from the airport for the whole family.
    prices have gone up considerable in the last couple of years

I agree with you there, I do a lot of day trips over back to the uk on early morning flights, used to get the short term car parks for around 15-18 euro for the day and paid the extra few quid for handiest sake instead of going long term parking.

The short terms are averaging 25- 30 euro a day in the past 6-12 months, so the value is gone there
    The red car park has also increased in price, however I still class it as decent value for a days parking.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,953 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

i paid about 50 quid for 3 weeks in quickpark about 2.5 years ago. it's 90 now with the discount

• Registered Users Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭youngblood

Funny how these promo's go- I applied the above discount to Quick park & it was the same as Dublin Airport price with the reduction too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

This worked for me, 20% off at the end of Jan! Savage, thanks a mill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 olac

This worked for me too. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Thanks! 5 days in April for €31 in Red car park instead of €39

• Registered Users Posts: 17,852 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Get 20% Off Dublin Airport Short Term or Long Term Car Parking
    For a limited time only, get 20% off Short Term or Long term car parking when you book online using the promotional code CP2018 by 28th January 2018 at dublinairport.com. Depart between 14th January 2018 and 31st May 2018 inclusive. Conditions apply.

https://www.dublinairport.com/-car-parks-offer?utm_source=N5457.3068809FORA.IE0&utm_medium=display&utm_content=300x250&utm_campaign=carparks2018

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭A New earth

Idbatterim wrote: »
    Get 20% Off Dublin Airport Short Term or Long Term Car Parking
    For a limited time only, get 20% off Short Term or Long term car parking when you book online using the promotional code CP2018 by 28th January 2018 at dublinairport.com. Depart between 14th January 2018 and 31st May 2018 inclusive. Conditions apply.

https://www.dublinairport.com/-car-parks-offer?utm_source=N5457.3068809FORA.IE0&utm_medium=display&utm_content=300x250&utm_campaign=carparks2018

Only seems to come off the end when you have gone through the process of giving your email, car registration etc

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Cheers for that, just got 4 days in Feb for €41.60 at T2 -No bus needed. Thanks !

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭markobucko

5 days in quickpark in Feb for 31.00euro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 793 ✭✭✭reklamos

Clayton Dublin Airport has a 30% promo with code WW18
    Was able to book 17 days in August for 62 Euro
    https://prebook.claytonhoteldublinairport.com

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Hibrasil

20% off Dublin Airport parking - code in today's Irish Independent for booking before "end" of January?? Check it out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

Hibrasil wrote: »
    20% off Dublin Airport parking - code in today's Irish Independent for booking before "end" of January?? Check it out!!

I presume that's the same 20% off deal mentioned already, valid only up to the end of May? Am currently looking to book 2 weeks in July, €70 in Long Term Red, €55 with WOOF voucher on Quickpark (something similar in Clayton Hotel). I'd prefer Long Term Red really so would be interested to know if that voucher in the Indo is good for the summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭joeysoap

Is the code top secret?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

CP2018 worked a treat. Short term parking close to long term prices for my week in may.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 musicmammy

joeysoap wrote: »
    Is the code top secret?
    CP2018 is the code, not a secret at all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭optogirl

This may be a stupid question but does anyone know if there are any issues with leaving the carpark earlier than your booking - I clicked on a day later than I should have. Can find FAQS relating to arriving early but not leaving early....

If you search this thread it has been asked an answered a number of times already - in short it is not an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,126 ✭✭✭championc

Ceist_Beag wrote:
    I presume that's the same 20% off deal mentioned already, valid only up to the end of May? Am currently looking to book 2 weeks in July, €70 in Long Term Red, €55 with WOOF voucher on Quickpark (something similar in Clayton Hotel). I'd prefer Long Term Red really so would be interested to know if that voucher in the Indo is good for the summer.

Why rule out quickpark? Busses really do seem to be about every 5 mins or so and there's always a bus waiting at each end. I've used QP three times now and it's simple and straightforward.

However, i'm not sure as to how well Premium works but i can't see the point in it because it seems to me that there can be delays either dropping off or picking up your car key.

• Advertisement

championc wrote: »
    Why rule out quickpark? Busses really do seem to be about every 5 mins or so and there's always a bus waiting at each end. I've used QP three times now and it's simple and straightforward.

However, i'm not sure as to how well Premium works but i can't see the point in it because it seems to me that there can be delays either dropping off or picking up your car key.

No big reason other than I've used both and prefer Long Term Red (we bring a large wheelie suitcase which is more suited to tar than the stone in QP and I just found the pickup from the airport for LTR better than QP). I'll probably be booking it this week so unless there is a voucher for July for Long Term Red I'll go with QuickPark alright as the price difference outrules any small preference! :D

Advertisement