Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭JungleMartin

loki7777 wrote: »
    Is www.dublinairport.com down?
    I'm getting error:105

Looks like a 'DNS' problem to me. Maybe another BGP snafu. Public DNS servers such as 1.1.1.1 and 9.9.9.9 cannot resolve www.dublinairport.com to its IP address(es). I guess your ISP's DNS server can't either. But Google's public DNS servers 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 can. If you know how to change your DNS server(s) you could change it to use 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4

Or if you are happy to just wait, it should get sorted out sooner or later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭loki7777

Looks like a 'DNS' problem to me. Maybe another BGP snafu. Public DNS servers such as 1.1.1.1 and 9.9.9.9 cannot resolve www.dublinairport.com to its IP address(es). I guess your ISP's DNS server can't either. But Google's public DNS servers 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 can. If you know how to change your DNS server(s) you could change it to use 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4

Or if you are happy to just wait, it should get sorted out sooner or later.
    That's what I did. I can enter details but it is as far as I will go;)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭swervring

Not a discount code but I'm looking for parking for 10/02-12/02, Short Term T1C Carpark is coming up as €52.95 - but if you opt for Express Red for €27 it then offers an upgrade to Short Term T1C for an extra €9.95, €36.95 total

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Anyone ever use this crowd?

https://expresspark.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

PaulKK wrote: »
    Anyone ever use this crowd?

https://expresspark.ie

No, only ever used Red Carpark and Quickpark. Nearly twice the price of what I am paying for my next holiday

• Advertisement

RosieJoe wrote: »
    No, only ever used Red Carpark and Quickpark. Nearly twice the price of what I am paying for my next holiday

But 1/3 cheaper than the short term for 11 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭irbx

PaulKK wrote: »
    But 1/3 cheaper than the short term for 11 days.

My Boss using them about 3 years ago (The Meet and greet service) and said it was brillant service.

Myself is looking for June and with car seats,bags and two young kids getting €115 for two weeks which i think is worth it over €50 to €60 with long term parking.

Stress of this makes it worth the money.

irbx wrote: »
    My Boss using them about 3 years ago (The Meet and greet service) and said it was brillant service.

Myself is looking for June and with car seats,bags and two young kids getting €115 for two weeks which i think is worth it over €50 to €60 with long term parking.

Stress of this makes it worth the money.

Exactly my thoughts. Good to hear positive feedback about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sebanwo

ANYBODY WITH NEW PROMO CODE FOR LONG TERM ( BLUE 2 WEEKS IN FEBRUARY) PLEASE nothing is working from above now

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭trihead

Quick park discount code - used it today and worked. None of the previous post's code are valid.

QP08

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭yermanhimself

8 days parking with Quickpark 42 euro (37 using WOOF) & (35.70 using QP08)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 sebanwo

THANK YOU VERY MUCH, You saved me extra time in bus from blue car park :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 magiclemon

Clayton Hotel Dublin Airport offering 1 week for €42 but extra 10% off with promo code EXTRA10 so only €37.80.

Bus to airport every 25 minutes. Been using them the last year very good service. Underground car park too.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 gun8844

There is a groupon deal worth 40 for 17 euros (15% code HELLO15) for tag from easytrip.ie. And if redeemed with in 1 week of purchase 5 euros extra credit added. Which can be used at Quick park dublin airport. Approx 45 euros worth for 17 euros not a bad deal. Works better than 20% off codes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,949 ✭✭✭fdevine

gun8844 wrote: »
    There is a groupon deal worth 40 for 17 euros (15% code HELLO15) for tag from easytrip.ie. And if redeemed with in 1 week of purchase 5 euros extra credit added. Which can be used at Quick park dublin airport. Approx 45 euros worth for 17 euros not a bad deal. Works better than 20% off codes.

Just be aware you have to sign up on easytrip with vehicle reg & payment details

Monthly charge for parking & toll activation

Rental and Administration charge of €1+VAT per month for each service activated on the tag

Only going to be using it myself for a weeks cheap parking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

Are there any codes available for the DAA red long term car park perchance? :)

We're flying out first week of March and I missed the deadline for 'CPSI2019' unfortunately :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1 S2Pac

QP is coming in higher for me than DAA, any codes available please?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭mossy464

gun8844 wrote: »

Also to be aware, the credit can't be applied to an existing Easytrip account. For new easytrip customers only.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

S2Pac wrote: »
    QP is coming in higher for me than DAA, any codes available please?

yeah, thats weird... DAA use to be more expensive than QP

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ron 1

Are there any codes available for the DAA red long term car park perchance? :)

We're flying out first week of March and I missed the deadline for 'CPSI2019' unfortunately :(

Any new codes for parking please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

QPFEB07 working for 15% off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭Lashes28

Any new codes?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 magiclemon

Clayton Dublin Airport 20% off parking with promo code SPRING19. Works out at €34.44 for 1 week. €57.12 for 2 weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭rossj

Any codes for Long term blue? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

or even Red or QP????

urgent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭amber2

Quick park promo code
    Book your airport parking today, March 12th, at Quickpark.ie and get a fantastic 15% off!

Book TODAY for 15% OFF using promo code: QPMAR06

• Registered Users Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭thebiglad

amber2 wrote: »
    Quick park promo code
    Book your airport parking today, March 12th, at Quickpark.ie and get a fantastic 15% off!

Book TODAY for 15% OFF using promo code: QPMAR06

Try WOOF and other codes in this thread as well - some work out better than 15%...

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭tracey1098

Any codes for DAA parking?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 gerwalsh27

Anyone got any working short term DAA parking codes?biggrin.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭amber2

Quickpark 15% OFF today only

Book your airport parking today, April 2nd, and get a fantastic 15% off!

Book TODAY for 15% OFF using promo code: QPSP21

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭Ceist_Beag

amber2 wrote: »
    Quickpark 15% OFF today only

Book your airport parking today, April 2nd, and get a fantastic 15% off!

Book TODAY for 15% OFF using promo code: QPSP21

Nice one, 4 days over June bank holiday weekend for just €28.05 using this, happy with that.

Advertisement