Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Promo code

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Ceist_Beag wrote: »
    Nice one, 4 days over June bank holiday weekend for just €28.05 using this, happy with that.

still working today!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sandman18

ALLCP19 for DAA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

sweetie wrote: »
    still working today!

And today!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Sandman18 wrote: »
    ALLCP19 for DAA

That doesn't work for me, might be some restriction on date, I'm booking for the August.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sandman18

nava wrote: »
    That doesn't work for me, might be some restriction on date, I'm booking for the August.

I used it for this month in the short term I know it worked in red as well. I think it may be only working up until May

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

I used it for this month in the short term I know it worked in red as well. I think it may be only working up until May

It wasn't working for next week when I tried it yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I used it for the June Bank Holiday and it worked. Only applies discount at checkout page.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Feckthatanyway

Anyone got a valid quickpark code I could use? please and thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,122 ✭✭✭championc

Anyone got a valid quickpark code I could use? please and thanks in advance.

GROUP1 will give 10% off right up until August

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gerrybroderick

Looking for Code for Dublin airport or Quick park for June any one got codes Please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Anyone got a code for the Express Red Long Term car park at Dublin airport for the upcoming Easter break? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

Any new Quick Park codes for premium parking? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭msmx5

ALLCP19 for DAA

ALLCP19 [DAA Red] not working for me either for april booking

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭localscientist

msmx5 wrote: »

nor me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭amber2

Any new Quick Park codes for premium parking? Thanks

Both Quick park codes ; for 10% OFF using promo code: QPSP18

Free upgrade Book by using promo code: QPPREM02

nor me

nor me!

amber2 wrote: »
    Both Quick park codes ; for 10% OFF using promo code: QPSP18

Free upgrade Book by using promo code: QPPREM02

What's the Quick Park like? It's got mixed reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,245 ✭✭✭Poochie05

msmx5 wrote: »

Have you gone all the way to the payment page? I used it for June but the discount didn’t apply until the last stage just before paying.

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Have you gone all the way to the payment page? I used it for June but the discount didn’t apply until the last stage just before paying.

Just tried and when you enter the code you get "The Discount Voucher is expired"

Benbecul97 wrote:

Excellent. They have a great system the way they control the parking locations. They fill a row at a time. So when you drive in, you simply follow the "spaces" boards until you meet the Marshall who guides you into a row. The bus is waiting at the bus stop and you'll have a 10 min wait at most. So there is only one active pickup point. So you are out the gate 5 mins after getting off the bus.

For drop-off, they drive around the site, from stop to stop. If you forget where you parked, they know what rows we're being filled on what days at what hours.

I wouldn't bother about Premium. You have to queue to drop your keys off and queue to pick them up again, and you get on the bus after the bus has picked up the Regular customers. So sometimes you'll be standing the whole way to the terminal.

• Advertisement

Benbecul97 wrote:

Excellent. They have a great system the way they control the parking locations. They fill a row at a time. So when you drive in, you simply follow the "spaces" boards until you meet the Marshall who guides you into a row. The bus is waiting at the bus stop and you'll have a 10 min wait at most. So there is only one active pickup point. So you are out the gate 5 mins after getting off the bus.

For drop-off, they drive around the site, from stop to stop. If you forget where you parked, they know what rows we're being filled on what days at what hours.

I wouldn't bother about Premium. You have to queue to drop your keys off and queue to pick them up again, and you get on the bus after the bus has picked up the Regular customers. So sometimes you'll be standing the whole way to the terminal.

Thanks for that feedback - really appreciate it.

Are the car parking spaces marked out on tarmac or are the spaces unmarked on a loose gravel surface?

Benbecul97 wrote: »
    Thanks for that feedback - really appreciate it.

Are the car parking spaces marked out on tarmac or are the spaces unmarked on a loose gravel surface?

Loose gravel surface ( They are more small stones than gravel)

Thank you.

Do they pack the cars in tight together if the spaces are unmarked?
    Or would it be a standard car parking space?

Benbecul97 wrote: »
    Thank you.

Do they pack the cars in tight together if the spaces are unmarked?
    Or would it be a standard car parking space?

If you go to premium they park if for you, no idea how close (side by side) but bumper to bumper.

If you park yourself you decide the space you want to leave, but most cases you are directed to a single space between 2 cars, but the space is normally a standard space.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 ShayT

Any new codes for DAA for May? ALLCP19 isn't working says its expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 gerrybroderick

Still Looking For Code for DAA And Quick Park for June 2019

QP = GROUP1 right up to August

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭stuff.hunter

anything for DAA, guys?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭evostik

Do DAA still issue discount vouchers for The Loop when booking airport parking online?

Thanks

Advertisement