Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do

• 18-02-2013 10:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have moved into a property and the previous owner left her 2 cats behind, I don’t know a lot about the cats but I would say they are twins/siblings and love to be cuddled. The 2 cats are trying to get back into their home and cry to get back in. I have contacted most places and they have no places for the cats, and some places if they take them have to put them to sleep, anyone can think of anything or anywhere else what provides sanctuary and has places available. They are adorable.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Whereabouts in the country are you, someone may be able to recommend a local rescue.

That is one of the most heartbreaking things I've read for a long time :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lilmics

I know its making me so sad, I want to keep them but already have a cat and not even allowed pets. Im in Balbriggan. Everywhere I have tried is full......and I have not been off the phone. Lets hope I win the lotto this week so I can keep them and buy my own home :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I've sent you a pm with some suggestions :)

Advertisement