Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moodle telling me my assignments overdue..

Options
  • 18-02-2013 10:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭

I usually use blackboard but my lecturer uses the ungodly moodle site for some unknown reason. Anyway, I had an assignment due Friday, and I submitted it 2 days before it was due. I just checked moodle there and even though I got a receipt in my emails to tell me I submitted my assignment, the webpage is telling me my assignment is "Overdue by 3 days". Is this a thing that just happens on moodle or should I be worried?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Someone is a Geography student by chance? It's just a moodle thing. The date the file was uploaded is logged so nothing to worry about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

How did you know? >.> And thats great, danke!

muffinz wrote: »
    How did you know? >.> And thats great, danke!

Maybe my name is starts with N?? :pac:

Nah. She mentioned it today in the lecture.

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭GobBass

Ah Moodle, those were the days when you were the model of efficiency.

Oh..wait..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

Oh god its Niamh, quick, pretend to do some work!

And yeah, jesus I've never seen a website with such a bad layout. At least with blackboard you have all the crap to click through on the left hand side but its an absolute maze trying to find anything on moodle. If I want to write on a group message board I've to go via my emails because I cant figure out how to find it on moodle normally.

Granted, I could just be a total gobsh*te.

• Advertisement

muffinz wrote: »
    Oh god its Niamh, quick, pretend to do some work!

And yeah, jesus I've never seen a website with such a bad layout. At least with blackboard you have all the crap to click through on the left hand side but its an absolute maze trying to find anything on moodle. If I want to write on a group message board I've to go via my emails because I cant figure out how to find it on moodle normally.

Granted, I could just be a total gobsh*te.

Doing Urbanisation too? :D
    Click into Urbanisation, the on the front page under the lecturers names there are 3 links, one is to your Group Discussion Board.
    ;)

Advertisement