Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HTC8x navigation

Options
  • 18-02-2013 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭

Hi all
    So I now have a htc8x, love the phone etc but the Nokia drive app is not working in Ireland. Had anyone got a recommendation on a good sat nav?

Apart from that it's a great phone

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Nokia Drive works fine here...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

testicle wrote: »
    I am getting a MCC error. Won't load. Its a three.ie phone OK n there sim?

Would it make a difference if the sim is two years old and cut to fit the HTC? I could get a new micro sim...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

BrookieD wrote: »
    Would it make a difference if the sim is two years old and cut to fit the HTC? I could get a new micro sim...

I think that would be a good place to start alright haha

How did you manage to install yours? It says it's not available in my region when I try online and it doesn't show up at all in the app store on my phone

I just searched nokia in the market place..... Drive+ beta still not working after new sim

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

@ testicle what phone are you using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Oh yeah, a Lumia 920 :)

I still think though that Nokia Maps & Drive were released on all Win 8 phones recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Oh yeah, a Lumia 920 :)

I still think though that Nokia Maps & Drive were released on all Win 8 phones recently?

Depends on the carrier, they have to activate it or something like that. Similar to NFC

Advertisement