Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

A rag and some chloroform does the trick,

How would that help? He's trying to get into a box.

oh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Everyone who loves this thread should go and buy a safe of their own so the next generation get to join in the fun. What can we put in the safe as way of a reward? I'd plant a mini disc so they have to source a player in 30 odd years, some papers beside a fire lighter so if they use an angle-grinder it goes on fire and they forever wonder what it was, a glass of milk just so they get a good whiff straight off and an Elvis pic, signed by myself of course. Their poor faces on antiques roadshow

We set up a techy treasure map, each safe contains a piece of paper with a webpage address on it and after jumping through a bunch of hoops and being dragged half way around the internet and back it eventually leads them to this thread, which will keep on going for ever with people trying to figure out what the hell is going on, and when they figure it out they are told to re-bury the safe after adding on another link in the techy treasure map chain.

We could pretty much troll future generations for ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

most awaited outcome since the Cill Dara Abu saga......

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The safe contains Marsellus Wallace's soul..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

It's probably a bar of Galaxy in it. Yer one from the ad must've been sickened her "friends" found the box under her bed, and resorted to desperate measures.

You mean the ad where the girl clearly has an eating disorder because she's hiding food and eating in secret?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭full_irish

nice_very wrote: »
    most awaited outcome since the Cill Dara Abu saga......

Cill Dara Abu saga??

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭jethro081

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

jethro081 wrote: »

brings a (happy) tear to my eye

anyhoo back on topic.. I think there will be a pack of corroded batteries, a few rusted screws, some small lengths of wire, a watch, fertiliser, diesel, and a balaclava in the safe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Could be the missing billions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Frynge

At this rate ill have complete GTAV before the safe is open.

Hoping for big update by 23:30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭Kat1170

OP, once you get the safe out of the ground it might be far cheaper to bring it to a locksmith than him calling out to you. Also this would leave you with a working safe to use or sell to help recoup the locksmith fee. Just a thought.

Having used a floor safe like this in work I don't think people understand how difficult it would be to break into a safe like this. Even with the key it can be a pain in the ass.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭jethro081

i am gonna bet on there being some bad poetry, and a grainy photograph of a large older lady doing inexcusable things with a head of cabbage.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Son0vagun wrote: »
    Not at all. Just home from hard days work. Feet up now gonna pop on a episode of love/hate. The safe will still be there in the morning and so will all of ye!

Be a real shame if someone was to spoil the ending of Love/Hate for you...

/threat :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭GalwayKiefer

OP go down to your local tool hire place, hire out a con saw and CUT THE F*CKING SAFE OUT OF THE GROUND. The base of them is the weakest part for a brute force attack.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Don't do anything yet OP....I'm going for a p*ss here and I don't want to miss the grand opening.

I'll be back in a couple of minutes...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,743 ✭✭✭dmc17

mfceiling wrote: »
    Don't do anything yet OP....I'm going for a p*ss here and I don't want to miss the grand opening.

I'll be back in a couple of minutes...

Are you done yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

come on mfceiling, theres a queue forming here

*jumps from one foot to the other

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

orestes wrote: »

We set up a techy treasure map, each safe contains a piece of paper with a webpage address on it and after jumping through a bunch of hoops and being dragged half way around the internet and back it eventually leads them to this thread, which will keep on going for ever with people trying to figure out what the hell is going on, and when they figure it out they are told to re-bury the safe after adding on another link in the techy treasure map chain.

We could pretty much troll future generations for ever!

This is only the best idea everrrrrr !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Hey Hey Hey ---- WAKEEEEEEEE UPPPP

and open this bad boy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Morning all.

Just dropped the missus to work. I have two hours now before i go to work so i'm off to the shed to pick up the tools and have a go.

can't promise anything!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

MadsL wrote: »
    I'd be pretty sure she has already seen her own boobs.

but has she seen his girlfriend's ?? As it was suggested he post a pic of his girlfriend's boobs not his wife's ( :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Morning all.

Just dropped the missus to work. I have two hours now before i go to work so i'm off to the shed to pick up the tools and have a go.

can't promise anything!

I expect results from you this morning :mad: NO EXCUSES !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

Mind your fingers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

eamonnq wrote: »
    but has she seen his girlfriend's ?? As it was suggested he post a pic of his girlfriend's boobs not his wifes (we have all seen his wifes!! :p)

That's disrespectful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭Corvo

Morning all.

can't promise anything!

Oh thank god. Your updates are like the hit of sweet sweet smack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭KAGY

That's disrespectful.
    Hey son0vagun, off the net and get cracking :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

I bet it's full of flesh eating spiders.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

This will be like that thing someone on boards had us watching last year. I think it was in Norway or Sweden, some people found a box that hadn't been opened in 100 years so they decided to open it live on telly. Everyone in suspense for hours while they dragged it on and on, talking ****e about what could be in the box and eejits dancing around the place before the openening. When they did get the box opened there was just some old rags and letters in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Morning all.

can't promise anything!

Suppose you'll be gone a few hours then?

Gives us plenty of time lads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

This will be like that thing someone on boards had us watching last year. I think it was in Norway or Sweden, some people found a box that hadn't been opened in 100 years so they decided to open it live on telly. Everyone in suspense for hours while they dragged it on and on, talking ****e about what could be in the box and eejits dancing around the place before the openening. When they did get the box opened there was just some old rags and letters in it.

Well our box is the box that had dreams and isnt any old box.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement