Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

What if this is one of those super-secure safes, where if someone tries to break in, it just pours acid over all what's inside? Or even better, it explodes and blows your face off?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭slavetothegrind

i could come over with a cutting torch but all you'd have then is an open safe with burnt stuff in it ;-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

Here man, call in sick today and tomorrow.

Tell them you didn't practice safe sex and you need to dig something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,395 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Son0vagun wrote: »
    Ok Folks, heres a update.

Same result as yesterday. I chiselled down and didn't find anything i could drill into. See picture. It looks like i'm gonna have to kango it out and cut the bottom out of it. Anyone know how much it is to rent a kango? And maybe a consaw? It's a big job now. Here's how it looks now.

I've to go now. It's gonna be the weekend before i get at it again. And I've plans at the weekend so only god knows!

Don't think you aren't replaceable...because you are!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Screw your social life, I want to know what's in that safe more than what happens to Merle and Daryl in The Walking Dead!! :(

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Screw your social life, I want to know what's in that safe more than what happens to Merle and Daryl in The Walking Dead!! :(

At least I have the last episode downloaded and ready to watch.

I feel for you bro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

Oscar Pistorius could have opened it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

sidcon wrote: »
    I think I speak for every when I say "a ffs"

I feel the same, but i am trying my best here. I am not flush with money. I have a full time job. I wanna open it more then anyone on here.

And i will open it, just not today!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

We need to assemble a crack team of Boardsies to go over to the OP house (tools in hand) and get this job finished. I have Consaw with disks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Can anyone lend him a kango hammer ??

• Advertisement

Guill wrote: »
    We need to assemble a crack team of Boardsies to go over to the OP house (tools in hand) and get this job finished. I have Consaw with disks.

I fail at building IKEA stuff and end up shouting at things. I can help make the tea or something!

Sounds like a plan!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,006 ✭✭✭Autumn Moon

So, after the weekend?

AW C'MON....!!! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 27,163 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

I'm not sure you can "jizz" something out of the ground...maybe if you have just eaten asparagus though...

• Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭dr strangelove

bagsy the wisecracking, cynical nerd, but who comes through in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

Sonovagun, post your PayPal details.

Everyone invested in this thread can give up to a fiver (as a PayPal gift, that way he doesn't get hit with charges).

It'll only take 40 of us to get the €200 for a locksmith. Anything Ezra goes to charity (& a couple I pints for sonovagun for the entertainment).

Everyone ok with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

OU812 wrote: »

Everyone ok with that?

I'm about ready to give up my first born to find out what's in that safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

I fail at building IKEA stuff and end up shouting at things. I can help make the tea or something!

Good woman. 1 sugar and milk for me please.

Keno 92 wrote: »
    Good woman. 1 sugar and milk for me please.

I'M A BOY :mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

a cheese sambo wouldn't go astray while your at it

• Advertisement

Everyone invested in this thread can give up to a fiver (as a PayPal gift, that way he doesn't get hit with charges).

It'll only take 40 of us to get the €200 for a locksmith. Anything Ezra goes to charity (& a couple I pints for sonovagun for the entertainment).

Everyone ok with that?

Entertainment?
    I haven't slept with the tension.

I would hate to be friends with the OP, he has a safe which contains Nazi gold and he wants to watch Love/hate. Fair enough if it the episode was just out but its not and everyone knows what happens. How often do you find a safe in a shed?
    That **** is all kind of messed up.

Everyone ok with that?

I couldn't ask for money but thanks

Not today darlin'

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Hey, look, I don't judge. And with modern medical advances and surgeries, by God you are!

That's what the last one said too...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,263 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Orim wrote: »

I'm about ready to give up my first born to find out what's in that safe.

Probably just the receipt for the safe at this rate!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

omg nazi gold?!
    those pesky nazis.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

I could take the pictures..........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Everyone ok with that?
    Son0vagun wrote: »
    I couldn't ask for money but thanks

I'd give €5 ;)

• Advertisement

Serious lack of men with power tools in After Hours...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement