Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

It was cancer. And a battle so it's probably empty but we won't know till the OP stops doing mad stuff like going to work and opens the damn safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭mark renton

Maybe thats whats in the safe, The big C

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

OP - Looking at the picture you posted of the safe, did you not claim yesterday to have chiselled the wrong side of the safe and that you would start elsewhere today? Why is only one side chiselled?

Have you any more efficient way of doing this? I'm gonna voice the PayPal option again, we will chip in for tool hire or a locksmith for entertainment value, it's not giving you money, sure it has nothing to do with you, it's OPENING THE BLOODY SAFE!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Inspector Dhar

And the safe in the floor and the floor in the shed and the shed in the house and the house on the road and the road in the town and the town in Meath

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

its Marcellus Wallace's soul

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Mayan calendar volume 2.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

Shergar disguised as a 30 year old Findus Lasagne?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

This is ridiculous OP. Post your address and leave a key under the doormat, some caring Boardsie will come over and open the safe while you're at work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Great thread!if theres money in there I call halfys!!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Patrick 1

A thread just opened up entitled "I found a key" https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056886372 One wonders...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭marnie d

He can't keep us waiting until after the weekend, we'll be running around like Gollum looking for it by then!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭Absoluvely

Patrick 1 wrote: »
    A thread just opened up entitled "I found a key" https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056886372 One wonders...

Mr.Crinklewood [OP]'s just saying that 'cause he wants to get invited to Son0vagun [OP]'s house.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

I crack locks as a hobby, wouldn't mind taking a look!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Joe10000

Now there's a contribution we've been waiting for, PM him wills ya ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

Hey Joe.

Do you have a set of Hobbs picks? That's what is needed by the looks of the keyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Orim wrote: »
    It was cancer. And a battle so it's probably empty but we won't know till the OP stops doing mad stuff like going to work and opens the damn safe.

The previous owner was battling cancer with the guns from the other safe!

What a ****ing hard ass! Guaranteed to be bodies in the grounds, and piles of unmarked bills in the safe now.

Open that safe!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Which joe was it that posted that?

As much as I regret starting this thread, I'm glad I didn't start it when I orginally found the safe, which was last Saturday.

I'm still 100% dedicated to opening it, just be patient.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

Son0vagun wrote: »
    As much as I regret starting this thread, I'm glad I didn't start it when I orginally found the safe, which was last Saturday.

YOU LOVE IT, all of this attention, people throwing money at you, when this safe is open.......... you will be lonely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

Son0vagun wrote: »

Don't let the freaks in this thread get you down my good friend. I would handle it exactly the way you are. I think you're a hero. Just remember who was nice to you when the bullion is brought to the surface... nudge, nudge... wink, wink. You and me, we're gonna be rich... rich I tells ya.

Leave him alone you big bullies! :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Take your time.

Everyone calm down! We may not know what is in the safe but there are still videos of cats and fat people falling over on the internet, go amuse yourself till OP is ready!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 469 ✭✭666irishguy

This thread is brilliant. It makes me wonder weather there should be a weekly guess whats in this box thread, with the answer given every Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭DAZP93

Sadderday wrote: »
    YOU LOVE IT, all of this attention, people throwing money at you, when this safe is open.......... you will be lonely.

Do you have anything better to do..Give us all a break ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭tin79

urbanledge wrote: »
    urban legend

Its not.

Low enough temperatures cause metals to become quite brittle.

I have frozen many materials in liquid N2 and they do indeed shatter readily.

I also refer you to:

http://mythbustersresults.com/myth-evolution

see the results on shattering a frozen padlock.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Gosub wrote: »
    Hey Joe.

Do you have a set of Hobbs picks? That's what is needed by the looks of the keyway.

I'm a hobbyist, not a rich person! I got some Southord picks and a few DIY picks.

OP, this thread is massive so I'm not gonna go rooting through it. Do you know what make / model the safe is, and could you PM me as good a shot as you can of the keyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Sadderday wrote: »

So will we :(

I'm a hobbyist, not a rich person! I got some Southord picks and a few DIY picks.

OP, this thread is massive so I'm not gonna go rooting through it. Do you know what make / model the safe is, and could you PM me as good a shot as you can of the keyway?

In work now and can't really reply, but if you search you will find pictures of the Keyway, someone will link you to them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

OP, if the contents of the safe are shit, feel free to put some indiana jones-ass shit in there so we're not disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

Boombastic wrote: »
    So will we :(

[EMAIL="FE@CK"]FE'CK[/EMAIL] ................ your actually right

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement