Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

I'm a hobbyist, not a rich person! I got some Southord picks and a few DIY picks.

OP, this thread is massive so I'm not gonna go rooting through it. Do you know what make / model the safe is, and could you PM me as good a shot as you can of the keyway?
    Yeah... same reason I don't own any :D

Keyway pic: http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/563/imagezamd.jpg

Better one http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1417/imageclir.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

To hell with this 'keep calm' rhetoric.

Here is the plan.
    1) We get an old fashioned Posse together.
    2) We storm the boards.ie HQ and cut off their supply of coke and hookers until they give us the IP address of the OP.
    3) Assuming that one of our posse is ‘in to computhers’ we get the street address of the OP
    4) We ride up there and kick down the doors of all the sheds in the street until we find one with a safe in it.
    5) We then consume aforementioned coke and set to work on the safe.
    6) Step 5 may take some time so we should bring the hookers with us and they can aid with making us cups of tea and , ahem, relaxation.
    7) We open that safe, have a shoot out and I ride off in to the sunset with the dosh and the prettiest hooker in the land holding on to me for dear life.

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Luxie

Son0vagun wrote: »
    As much as I regret starting this thread, I'm glad I didn't start it when I orginally found the safe, which was last Saturday.

I'm still 100% dedicated to opening it, just be patient.
    Do you not realise how much entertainment you've brought by starting this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Here is the plan.
    2) We storm the boards.ie HQ and cut off their supply of coke and hookers until they give us the IP address of the OP.
    3) Assuming that one of our posse is ‘in to computhers’ we get the street address of the OP
    4) We ride up there and kick down the doors of all the sheds in the street until we find one with a safe in it.
    6) Step 5 may take some time so we should bring the hookers with us and they can aid with making us cups of tea and , ahem, relaxation.
    7) We open that safe, have a shoot out and I ride off in to the sunset with the dosh and the prettiest hooker in the land holding on to me for dear life.

I'm totally in.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Patrick 1

I'm totally in.

Plus one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Sadderday

DAZP93 wrote: »
    Do you have anything better to do..Give us all a break ;)

I don't actually..... you're stuck with me til this thing is open :p

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

Here is the plan.

Count me in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

Here is the plan.

Wooo hooo, party, hope someone brings a good sound system and a decent lighting rig :D;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

Shergar disguised as a 30 year old Findus Lasagne?

YES! This is a fantastic comment one might say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

I can fit 3 people in my car :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,443 ✭✭✭Bipolar Joe

Gosub wrote: »

Hmm, reckon it could be done on the cheap without a Hobbs kit. The biggest pain in the asshole would be keeping the bolt thrower in tension while fiddling with the levers.

I know the principal, so I might be able to make some super cheap and disposable 2 in 1's for it. The fact that the keyway is plain will make it easier. Any idea on the measurements?

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭DAZP93

Sadderday wrote: »
    I don't actually..... you're stuck with me til this thing is open :p

I have to say fair play..on boards 6 weeks 250+ posts, Mod in the making here lads :D

DAZP93 wrote: »
    I have to say fair play..on boards 6 weeks 250+ posts, Mod in the making here lads :D

Thanks but..... in fairness.... I dont normally get a good response... all the shi'te talkin !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

I think that the OP should wait to open the safe until the Popes Conclave begins in March. You could time it so when the white smoke goes up the safe would be opened at the same time. Job done:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

Here is the plan.

Pff. No need for that. I'm currently on google maps street view looking for this shed :cool:

someone is bound to know the OP, use your head.... know anyone that bought a gaff in Meath, has a missus, likes love/hate, works full time ................................

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭sephir0th

Son0vagun wrote: »
    The previous owner is deceased, so I don't know who else knows about it.

Unless the previous owner died a sudden death, it's unlikely you're going to find anything in it. Think about it - if there was anything valuable it would have been passed to next of kin before death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

Abi wrote: »
    Pff. No need for that. I'm currently on google maps street view looking for this shed :cool:

How then would we get coke and hookers? I am not sure about inviting a mod to join our posse....they will just harp on about rules, infractions, legal issues etc etc...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Just popped in to see what was in the safe only to find we're still locked out. I have six cans of whoopass in the shed and if I have to go and open one OP, there'll be trouble.

I'll be back in 24 hours and woebetide the internet if it's not opened and I have to come in to ya.

Popping out in 3.....2.....1....popped.

How then would we get coke and hookers? I am not sure about inviting a mod to join our posse....they will just harp on about rules, infractions, legal issues etc etc...

I'm only a Hmod thank you very much. Besides. I have information, you need me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭The_Gatsby

Plazaman wrote: »
    I have six cans of whoopass in the shed and if I have to go and open one popped.

Is whoopass code for safe?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

I'm only a Hmod thank you very much. Besides. I have information, you need me.

Coke, hookers and Abi ?

This might get interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

Sadderday wrote: »
    someone is bound to know the OP, use your head.... know anyone that bought a gaff in Meath, has a missus, likes love/hate, works full time ................................

narrows it down to at least 2/3rd the population of Meath. We're getting warm! Send him a link and get him to click on to a download or visit one of our websites, so we get his IP. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭stevek93

Is this thing opened yet?

Galway K9 wrote: »
    narrows it down to at least 2/3rd the population of Meath. We're getting warm! Send him a link and get him to click on to a download or visit one of our websites, so we get his IP. :D

If I offer to act out a fantasy of the OP's will I get anywhere with this ? :rolleyes:

stevek93 wrote: »
    Is this thing opened yet?

Nah. He's leaving us hanging all weekend too by the looks of things.

I think I've found the house anyway :cool:

/paces floor with arm behind back

• Registered Users Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Guill

When you do open it just post to say you have. Then nothing else, ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

I am looking at this thread in work but its not SAFE for WORK! It will be SAFE at HOME then ! :)

A solution !
    [FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The local bank near a large prison had a problem opening their safe one day. Seems that the mechanisms working the combination failed, so they called the prison to seek help.
    The prison had a convicted safe cracker in custody. They released him under guard and took him to the bank to see if he could open their safe.
    The convict worked on the lock for quite a while but finally he was able to open the safe.
    The bank president was delighted to see his safe opened without having to have it ruined in the process, he turned to the safe cracker and said, "Thanks for helping us out here, how much do we owe you?"
    The safe cracker replied, "Well the last time I did one of these jobs I got about $100,000!"
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Nah. He's leaving us hanging all weekend too by the looks of things.

I think I've found the house anyway :cool:

/paces floor with arm behind back

You need to get yourself a pipe to go with the pacing

• Advertisement

Boombastic wrote: »
    You need to get yourself a pipe to go with the pacing

I knew I was missing something.

/adjusts monocle and smokes pipe

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement