Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Unregistered.

I'll take a punt... I'll offer you the full cost of the locksmith for HALF the contents plus first pick of any booty. If there's nothing I go home empty handed.

Offer still on the table!

That's 2 good offers you've received OP. The above one and the grand in cash one.

You still NO dealing?

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

I reckon there's a Troll inside

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Close thread.....

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭olcod

cursai wrote: »
    Close thread.....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Abi wrote: »
    Nah. He's leaving us hanging all weekend too by the looks of things.

I think I've found the house anyway :cool:

/paces floor with arm behind back

Nuts, now I'm pretty sure I've found it too. I'd suggest a rendezvous round back, but that'd just come across as creepy......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

mitosis wrote: »
    Nuts, now I'm pretty sure I've found it too. I'd suggest a rendezvous round back, but that'd just come across as creepy......

Nah, I'm down with that :cool:

So, what do you think of the gaff? :pac:

mitosis wrote: »

I'm picturing it now. You and Abi round the back of the OPs shed. You don't want to make any noise, you post your converstion via this thread instead

Mitosis: Abi, open the shed door
    Abi: Roger. Opening door now
    Mitosis: Ooops Abi, I've caught my bits climbing over the fence
    Abi: Head on over to the Emergency Services forum ya tw@t

• Registered Users Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Alright guys its me SonOvagun.
    I've opened the safe. Just turned the handle like. Nothing inside except an old cheque book and some Pennies. Sorry about that. signing off now.
    As you know I've better things to be doing than starting threads and not finishing them. Harghh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭mitosis

Nah, I'm down with that :cool:

So, what do you think of the gaff? :pac:

Didn't find a pic, just the address :(

• Advertisement

I'm picturing it now. You and Abi round the back of the OPs shed. You don't want to make any noise, you post your converstion via this thread instead

Mitosis: Abi, open the shed door
    Abi: Roger. Opening door now
    Mitosis: Ooops Abi, I've caught my bits climbing over the fence
    Abi: Head on over to the Emergency Services forum ya tw@t
    It's only fair to keep everyone posted on our progress too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

cursai wrote: »
    Close thread.....

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

I think this has gone on long enough.

OP perma-banned from After Hours for trolling.

THREAD CLOSED.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

2) We storm the boards.ie HQ and cut off their supply of coke and hookers until they give us the IP address of the OP.

His IP address is easy. It's 192.168.0.1
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Not banned yet!

Son0vagun wrote: »

+1
    What's all this about then? You promised us a look inside :(

Not banned yet!

Busy at the moment. Will get back to banning you after dinner. Or maybe after Eastenders. Or the 9 o'clock News.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

His IP address is easy. It's 192.168.0.1
    :D
    Hey, that's my IP addy. It must be my safe and therefore my house. Sling yer hook SonOfagun, you're in my house.....

...you're in my soul, you'll be my breath should I grow old.... la lala laaa.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭reap-a-rat

Busy at the moment. Will get back to banning you after dinner. Or maybe after Eastenders. Or the 9 o'clock News.

... or on Tuesday...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭frozenfrozen

my ip address is 10.13.37.13 am i doinitrite?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

my ip address is 10.13.37.13 am i doinitrite?

leet hax

• Registered Users Posts: 12,507 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

they should use this ploy for the gathering

Safe found in the floor of farmleigh house, only opened once 1 million ex pats come back to Ireland to visit........

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

Now now people op has given us great entertainment, please dont ruin this for me sit back relax play nice n have some friggan patients,

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

jeni wrote: »
    Now now people op has given us great entertainment, please dont ruin this for me sit back relax play nice n have some friggan patients,

I'll sit back and relax when that fúcking safe is open

jeni wrote: »

There will be plenty of patients soon enough if the OP doesn't open that safe!! :pac:

I think some old money, maybe a few old pictures and keepsakes if anything at all. If there was anything like that I'd go into full swing detective to get that stuff to some relatives. Could be a nice surprise for them. Or of course a heart wrenching moment because they hated him and because he was very bad. Or it contains a horrible secret.

Maybe pictures of like.. his bastard child that nobody knew about after having an affair.. or or or.. maybe a map for something he buried under a tree.. yeah.. some riches he left for another time or meant for someone else. No no, thats too much, and a bit Shawshank.

*mind wanders*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭D1stant

And then what? You get back to your life and I go to the Bahamas.

This thread is 100% genuine. I've said all along I believe the safe to be empty. I've been honest about my other commitments. And I remain dedicated to opening the safe and showing you all the contents. It's just not gonna happen today, or tomorrow, I'm taking tomorrow off. And Saturday maybe, it's mine and the Missus anniversary. So maybe on Sunday? But then the rugby is on Sunday.

I'm off on Tuesday! You all free on Tuesday?

Rules of Trolling
    Paragraph 12, subsection 6

Do not piss off the Horde

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭.Henry Sellers.

Op I've been looking in your window for the last half hour or so and I seen you on Boards so I know you're genuine so for all the skeptics will you take a picture of the safe with a timestamp. The code word can be " are you alright there Sharon?", Oh and can i come in?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

I think some old money, maybe a few old pictures and keepsakes if anything at all. If there was anything like that I'd go into full swing detective to get that stuff to some relatives. Could be a nice surprise for them. Or of course a heart wrenching moment because they hated the and because he was very bad. Or it contains a horrible secret.

Maybe pictures of like.. his bastard child that nobody knew about after having an affair.. or or or.. maybe a map for something he buried under a tree.. yeah.. some riches he left for another time or meant for someone else. No no, thats too much, and a bit Green Mile.

*mind wanders*

Shawshank, not green mile.

As much as I think it's empty, the gun safe throws me off. I don't know much about them but I imagine that a gun safe is secure enough that the average person would be happy locking valubles in there. So why did this guy need two safes?

Either he had a helluva lot of guns or there was/is something exceptionally important in the safe.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement