Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

lucylu wrote: »
    well mcgyver would have had it open already with chewing gum insulating tape and a paper clip

Chewing gum insulating tape sounds yummy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Son0vagun wrote: »
    Well it's **** like that that makes me want this thread to be closed.

Boards wouldn't be boards without those kind of comments. The people here live with one foot in fantasy and the other in reality. In the back of their minds they really do believe they are a mash up of: MacGyver, Chuck Norris, and are one of the funniest, smartest people in the world.

In reality no-one here leaves their house. Ever. So this thread is the closest to reality any of us have gotten. We are living vicariously through your adventure with the safe.

And 30, 000 people haven't looked at the thread - 100 people have looked at it loads.

Best of luck with safe opening. And enjoy your anniversary this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I think there is a loophole in Irish law that allows you to hatched people for keeping you in suspense for 3 days or more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,430 ✭✭✭Ilik Urgee

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Boards wouldn't be boards without those kind of comments. The people here live with one foot in fantasy and the other in reality. In the back of their minds they really do believe they are a mash up of: MacGyver, Chuck Norris, and are one of the funniest, smartest people in the world.

In reality no-one here leaves their house. Ever. So this thread is the closest to reality any of us have gotten. We are living vicariously through your adventure with the safe.

And 30, 000 people haven't looked at the thread - 100 people have looked at it loads.

Best of luck with safe opening. And enjoy your anniversary this weekend.

Ouch!!:(

Kill her!!:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

In the safe could be:

1 the fifth secret of Fatima

2 document containing the real reason for the Pope resigning

3 The Fine Gael 5-point plan

4 Bertie's bank account numbers 1993/2004

5 Shergar's head

or possibly all five (it looks like a fairly big safe)

eamonnq wrote: »

You think he'd have heard my plea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

I am tempted.

This reminded me of the thread where the OP found pictures of his exes boobies online and wondering if he should share the link....

Que unrelenting demands for the link from all in sundry, the OP regretting his decision to post and removing the OP.

In this instance, the safe represents the OP in that thread's ex.

The "key" is the link / website he found. Of course in this instance the OP "had" the "key" but was in the end unwilling to share. This is what I call "stage 4" in the "sharing things online cycle".

I don't know what the other stages are, I haven't gotten around to making up names for them yet.

My point is OP, that you also have a "key" of sorts, but in this case, they "key" is where you live, not some magical link to third party boobage (the items in the safe to continue the analogy).

This key is much more attainable as in people now have some clues as to where you are and how they can get their hands on the key in order to see some "safe boobage" for themselves.

The only thing you can do now is close your account, cut off contact with all of your loved ones and retreat to a barren wilderness and live the life of a regret filled hermit, occasionally catching your reflection in a nearby body of water, a reflection of a life that once was.

Enjoy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Auntie Psychotic

Look, OP, get off boards & open the god damn thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

keith16 wrote: »
    That's how it got in the ground in the first place!

...it generally works though, so I've been told.

• Advertisement

This reminded me of the thread where the OP found pictures of his exes boobies online and wondering if he should share the link....

Que unrelenting demands for the link from all in sundry, the OP regretting his decision to post and removing the OP.

The "key" is the link / website he found. Of course in this instance the OP "had" the "key" but was in the end unwilling to share. This is what I call "stage 4" in the "sharing things online cycle".

I don't know what the other stages are, I haven't gotten around to making up names for them yet.

My point is OP, that you also have a "key" of sorts, but in this case, they "key" is where you live, not some magical link to third party boobage (the items in the safe to continue the analogy).

This key is much more attainable as in people now have some clues as to where you are and how they can get their hands on the key in order to see some "safe boobage" for themselves.

The only thing you can do now is close your account, cut off contact with all of your loved ones and retreat to a barren wilderness and live the life of a regret filled hermit, occasionally catching your reflection in a nearby body of water, a reflection of a life that once was.

Sound advise, closing it now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 85 ✭✭Fannyhead

Don't you fucking dare!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Auntie Psychotic

Yes, anger the mob of Internet strangers. That will end well for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

Your such a tease go take your ball as nobody is playing with you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

That's an awfully long post which starts off talking about boobs and ends up with no boobs.

You've no manner of idea how to maintain the reader's interest. OP is playing a masterful hand* here, you should learn from him.
    *No, he's not having a ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

Noooooooooo ;(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

So, what's everyone up to this evening?
    Sitting in some guys garden watchin him drinking beer on his couch earlier he was beating the crap out of a safe in his shed think ill have to tell him eventually its my secret way to get to narnia :):)

• Site Banned Posts: 1 Daughter In Law0vagun

I think we need to revisit the idea of people sending money again.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

I have all the tools you possibly need to open that safe. I honestly could not give a flying fcuk what is in it or not. All the better if it makes you a rich man. But for the love of god will you pm me your address so i can come over and open it and put this damn thread out of it's misery

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭kilkenny12

GO OPEN YOUR SAFE MRS VAGUN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭olcod

Ya dirty sonOvagun

• Registered Users Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Cul a cnoic

Just realised I forgot to tell you all that this isn't the first safe I have found in the shed. I found a open gun safe when I first moved in. It was of course empty.

Make of that what you will.
    The floor safe could be for the ammo, think carefully how you open it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Thinking of your inheritance, eh? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Hey everyone, I've got a mysterious safe in my house too. I've lost the key to it and forget what's inside it. It's totally mysterious, just like the op's safe.

You all could come over to my house and try open it??? Who knows what we'd find inside it.

And then we could talk to each other and maybe have a few drinks and stuff or whatever you wanted to do..... doesn't that sound nice???

Please? I'm so lonely :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭TheStook

Does this end with 4/5 ridiculously curious people forming a group and going to the Op's house in the middle of the night to open the safe, but the Op hears the noise and investigates, only to be punched in the armpit by a member of the group, and falling to the ground, smashing his head and dying?

On a completely unrelated topic, if your really curious as to what's in the safe and willing to go to unspeakable lengths to find out whats in it, then Pm me.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Put safe on EBAY
    DO not open it
    Could make a fortune
    'One unopened safe, years old, What mysteries lie within'

Starting bid

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lztmqfsWnk1qjtg6no1_400.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

I'll give ya a tenner for the unopened safe. Will remove it myself. You may want to look away while I do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

YAY!

SAFE FINALLY OPENED

http://postimage.org/image/oscxz1ggv/

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Carvin

Come now, you can do better than that.

• Advertisement

OP, have you tried sneaking up on it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement