Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

A fiver on there being a framed picture of Ronan Keating.

I'll give ya 10/1 odds. Send me your money ; )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

It could have been where Kevin Michael McGeever was hiding!! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

I Second the notion for the OP to setup live streaming of the opening event

http://www.ustream.tv/new

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

FFS Son0vagun has just closed his account, is there anyway you can unlock your account once it's closed?????

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

What time OP? Had intended on going to a zumba class but think sitting and refreshing on the sofa and having cocopops is a MUCH better option.

Ooooooh exciting!!

Tuning in from London... I wonder from where else in the world people will tune in!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

FFS Son0vagun has just closed his account, is there anyway you can unlock your account once it's closed?????

:rolleyes:

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h327/betard_fooser7476/gif%20collection/picard-face-palm.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Once I get it up. I plan to hold a opening party. Would someone be willing to host it? We could invite the 90,000 people who have viewed this thread. Put some finger food on?

Nah only joking. Gonna throw it off my roof like one of the experts suggested.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Lol would it not be easier to ring the Solicitor who handled the sale of the house for the other party and asks does he have any keys for it or who might have them. Otherwise check under some stones in the garden. Who knows someone might have hidden it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭MissFire

Son0vagun wrote: »
    Once I get it up. I plan to hold a opening party. Would someone be willing to host it? We could invite the 90,000 people who have viewed this thread. Put some finger food on?

Let's hope there isn't a Ming vase in it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Miaireland wrote: »
    Lol would it not be easier to ring the Solicitor who handled the sale of the house for the other party and asks does he have any keys for it or who might have them. Otherwise check under some stones in the garden. Who knows someone might have hidden it there.

but then we might have to share it.....I mean HE of course.

Miaireland wrote: »

Stop with the sensible suggestions! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

FFS Son0vagun has just closed his account

Thanks a lot. I'd already started the car and all :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Or a faberge egg!

Abi wrote: »
    Thanks a lot. I'd already started the car and all :mad:

I thought you'd unsubscribed from this thread, you lied to us :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Would the key not be under a flower pot on the window? That's where I always keep my keys

• Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

Jacks magic beans are inside

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

coolhull wrote: »
    Would the key not be under a flower pot on the window? That's where I always keep my keys

Where do you live again??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭giant_midget

1 hour with a lump hammer and a crow bar tops would have this opened...I would be very excited if this was my house and it would be open by now..It's kind of patethic that it's not done already...just my 2c :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

I'd say when you open it you'll find Justin Bieber's heart.

Do the right thing if it is...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

1 hour with a lump hammer and a crow bar tops would have this opened...I would be very excited if this was my house and it would be open by now..It's kind of patethic that it's not done already...just my 2c :)

You're only jealous.

Son0vagun wrote: »

Its more like 30-40 people hitting F5 1000's of times hoping to see an open safe !! :) :eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::mad::mad:;)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Dashano

Abi wrote: »
    I think some old money, maybe a few old pictures and keepsakes if anything at all. If there was anything like that I'd go into full swing detective to get that stuff to some relatives. Could be a nice surprise for them. Or of course a heart wrenching moment because they hated him and because he was very bad. Or it contains a horrible secret.

Maybe pictures of like.. his bastard child that nobody knew about after having an affair.. or or or.. maybe a map for something he buried under a tree.. yeah.. some riches he left for another time or meant for someone else. No no, thats too much, and a bit Shawshank.

*mind wanders*

What if there is a map to another safe!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,006 ✭✭✭Autumn Moon

Dashano wrote: »
    What if there is a map to another safe!!!!

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I wish boards.ie had a text alert service to text us when it's finally open. ARGH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

NeVeR wrote: »
    Its more like 30-40 people hitting F5 1000's of times hoping to see an open safe !! :) :eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::mad::mad:;)

Even if there is nothing in the safe, I have found out what the f5 button does.

Worth it.:D

dlofnep wrote: »
    I wish boards.ie had a text alert service to text us when it's finally open. ARGH

There is..... Text Safe to 53104

brokenarms wrote: »
    Even if there is nothing in the safe, I have found out what the f5 button does.

Worth it.:D

this made me LOL --- LOL means Laugh Out Loud ! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭Gambas

Sadderday wrote: »
    Does the pope **** in the woods?

Given that they are thinking of giving the gig to some savage from the tropics, that phrase might need to be retired.

Mod Edit: User banned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

I thought you'd unsubscribed from this thread, you lied to us :eek:
    I was emotional and frustrated goddamn it :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement