Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

I wanna thank everyone for their support during my ban. I am taking the night off and going to cuddle up with the Missus. She's not happy with me!

Tomorrow the battle continues, I will open the safe, and I'll open it for each and everyone of you.

Good night and thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Thesafemissus

*awkward turtle*

I second your arkward turtle!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Cheers for reopening. OP, did you make any progress or did you use all your energy fighting yer man? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

According to the OP's twitter, the Mrs wasnt happy....I suggest she has a go of the kango, preferably in and around the safe area, that way everyones happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Son0vagun wrote: »
    I wanna thank everyone for their support during my ban. I am taking the night off and going to cuddle up with the Missus. She's not happy with me!

Tomorrow the battle continues, I will open the safe, and I'll open it for each and everyone of you.

Good night and thank you.

ohh he said the B word :)

Battle ---- that is ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

Shaz021_91 wrote: »
    Been reading this thread for days, finally bit the bullet and signed up to boards.
    Now I really hope theres a cabbage in the safe!!

Imagine if the cabbage sucked up all the underground radiation and mutated to become a cabbage with super powers.

And then McGyver ate the cabbage but instead of gaining its superpowers he just got really bad wind? For a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

Amalgam wrote: »
    A big red cabbage.

I like rather chili's myself, hope there's one of these in the safe Ghost Chili

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

Super-Rush wrote: »
    if anyone mentions what happened in this thread, then they will be banned for a long time.

Now that this is over, lets crack on.

Dafuq??

I had to go out for a bit. I come back to catch up on how the safe cracking thread is going and find two mod warnings and a three and a half hour hole in the thread. And a ban warning for anybody who mentions why 3.5hrs has been deleted.

Somebody please PM me what happened. Did the Navan mod smite the safe with the ban hammer and what was inside was so great/evil as to be unmentionable on Boards? Was it legal documents belonging to MCD?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭keith16

milltown wrote: »
    Dafuq??

I had to go out for a bit. I come back to catch up on how the safe cracking thread is going and find two mod warnings and a three and a half hour hole in the thread. And a ban warning for anybody who mentions why 3.5hrs has been deleted.

Somebody please PM me what happened. Did the Navan mod smite the safe with the ban hammer and what was inside was so great/evil as to be unmentionable on Boards? Was it legal documents belonging to MCD?

Nothing happened. Everyone was watching "Lost".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

Anything to be said for a reformation mass?

Nil pointe?

• Advertisement

Bye milltown

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Thesafemissus

Anyone wrote: »

Dont worry about it, theres enough money in that safe to ensure we are all eating cabbage for days, DAYS!!!

The cabbages are on me! Lol

keith16 wrote: »
    Nothing happened. Everyone was watching "Lost".

YES... thats what we all did... everyone ... ya .. Lost .. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Dafuq??

I don't think anything was deleted, the thread was closed because a mod thought the OP and his wife was the same person. It's all been cleared up now... no conspiracy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

keith16 wrote: »
    Imagine if the cabbage sucked up all the underground radiation and mutated to become a cabbage with super powers.

And then McGyver ate the cabbage but instead of gaining its superpowers he just got really bad wind? For a week.
    Not a good combination, it seems.

Cryptonite cabbage.... hmm. Maybe that's what made the OP lose strength. Or maybe it was a foot of mass concrete.:)

NeVeR wrote: »
    YES... thats what we all did... everyone ... ya .. Lost .. :cool::cool::cool::cool:

I came second. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

I don't think anything was deleted, the thread was closed because a mod thought the OP and his wife was the same person. It's all been cleared up now... no conspiracy!
    Was too. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

Dafuq??

Shhhhhush!! Or else it will be concrete shoes for you

Gosub wrote: »
    Was too. :p

I was out during all the shenanigans so that's how it looked to me... if it was deleted for a reason it probably can't be repeated but I'd love to know what could be said on this thread that could be so controversial!

I was out during all the shenanigans so that's how it looked to me... if it was deleted for a reason it probably can't be repeated but I'd love to know what could be said on this thread that could be so controversial!

1st rule of don't repeat is, funnily enough, "don't repeat" :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Go take a look at the prison forum.

To be honest, if I were the OP, I wouldn't post here again and I would continue the conversation on twitter instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Can no-one see that big elephant in the room?
    Oh, ok, so it's just me then.

*makes appointment to visit eye doctor*

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

I go out for a few hours?? This thread has it all . . . . Hope your night wasn't ruined op!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Anyone wrote: »

Dont worry about it, theres enough money in that safe to ensure we are all eating cabbage for days, DAYS!!!
    Oh it's been a long day - dinner for 6 - cabbage soup for starters - pancakes for afters - a kango tremor - a bubble bath and an hour in prison- it's all too much

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Who broke boards ? last 3 pages are the same for me

We are in Lost, aren't we?

Pretzill wrote: »
    Oh it's been a long day - dinner for 6 - cabbage soup for starters - pancakes for afters - a kango tremor - a bubble bath and an hour in prison- it's all too much

Wanna pretzel?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Can we siteban the OP if he keeps this up and doesn't open the ruddy safe?

It was all this guys fault.

Get him.

I bet everyone has been glued to this thread all day and nobody has noticed that its chucking it down with snow outside.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Well, I am not upset that it was closed for a while.

I HATE threads that are growing faster than you can read them:p

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

I demand a 'what's in the safe' fb page op :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

Pretzill wrote: »

Your dead right no book could beat this thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement