Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Super-Rush wrote: »
    You fell for it didn't you?

Yeah. Glad I went for the lemony snow rather than the cola snow though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

D1stant wrote: »
    Jesus Christ. The feckin drama of boards. The things you cant mention, the posts you cant quote. Too Orwellian for me

Freedom of speech ..... tishhh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

D1stant wrote: »
    Jesus Christ. The feckin drama of boards. The things you cant mention, the posts you cant quote. Too Orwellian for me

Julia, is that you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

I'd been following this earlier and just popped back in to check if the contents were discovered but now when I go back thru the pages all the pages are the same as the last one?
    Am I missing something? Am technophobe at best of times! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

I'd been following this earlier and just popped back in to check if the contents were discovered but now when I go back thru the pages all the pages are the same as the last one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,238 ✭✭✭Deank

gjc wrote: »
    Freedom of speech ..... tishhh!

Communism has had it's finest hour in a democratic society:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Thesafemissus

Deank wrote: »
    Welcome back, can I apologize from all of us for the appalling behavior of the mods today, hope your anniversary dinner was nice.

Back to business tomorrow though, get that ****ing safe open:D

Good to be back! Usual service will resume tomorrow. It being a holy day i hope something awesome happens!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

LizT wrote: »
    Yeah. Glad I went for the lemony snow rather than the cola snow though.

Its chocolate sauce......

isn't it? :(

Good to be back! Usual service will resume tomorrow. It being a holy day i hope something awesome happens!

It's going to be hard to beat today lets hope son0vaguns computer doesn't pack in.....Devine intervention .... That's all we need now

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Wouldn't it be awful awkward if the Op is trolling and BuffyBot's spidey sense took all that abuse in the wrong.

But for now OP, I'm still with you!

• Advertisement

We all hope so, just want our share of that Nazi gold, early to bed for you guys, there's a lot of digging and safe beating that needs to be done tomorrow.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

I'm gonna say this. This thread has been amazing. I've taken some stick for my attempts. I've taken them on the chin. I've thrown a some myself, but all in good jest. And I've enjoyed every single post.

However and here's what I wanna say. This safe has been a journey and this thread has been part of the journey and so has my ban. I think the cover up by the Mods is totally unacceptable. Nobody other then themselves messed up. I wish they hadn't deleted all those posts(apart from hair cut boys picture, that was unfair on him) as they where part of the journey, part of the drama.

That is all I will say. Tomorrow is a new day.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Breaking news.....Tom Hanks to play Son0vagun in the movie of the thread

Nightie night tuck haircut boy in for me

Son0vagun wrote: »
    I'm gonna say this. This thread has been amazing. I've taken some stick for my attempts. I've taken them on the chin. I've thrown a some myself, but all in good jest. And I've enjoyed every single post.

However and here's what I wanna say. This safe has been a journey and this thread has been part of the journey and so has my ban. I think the cover up by the Mods is totally unacceptable. Nobody other then themselves messed up. I wish they hadn't deleted all those posts(apart from hair cut boys picture, that was unfair on him) as they where part of the journey, part of the drama.

Go cuddle up with the missus and enjoy a beer, we'll take care of the mods, don't use up too much energy you're going to need it when beating the ****e out of that safe tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭mbur

Go to the first page and click on the op's name beside the first post in the thread. A little window pops up and you want to click on 'find all posts by Son... whatsisname'. Sort the list by newest first. you'll get the picture. This thread is banjaxed by virtue of its popularity.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

I wanna thank everyone for their support during my ban. I am taking the night off and going to cuddle up with the Missus. She's not happy with me!

Tomorrow the battle continues, I will open the safe, and I'll open it for each and everyone of you.

Good night and thank you.

That was weird, i just read that and it sounded like Jim Carrey in the Trumen Show in my head. Best of luck of hope you have better luck cracking open the other ahem ahem safe. Jackhammer for the earlier job, wine for this one Happy Anniversary

BBDBB wrote: »

And who for haircut guy?? Can't come up with any one myself? Maybe matt damon??And who for the mods .??

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Carvin

Welcome back everyone.
    Take your anger out on that safe, OP. Let the hate flow through you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

BBDBB wrote: »

Megan Fox as Mrs Safe.

• Advertisement

Last Christmas I was banned by a mod by accident. The mod admitted it in private and explained it but nothing was said in public. In this case the mod should have apologised to you and all of us on this thread.
    Nothing to do with rules, just common decency.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Carvin

And who for the mods .??

Michael Emerson.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

and me after opening a twitter account just for the (_____) to be lifted ??!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭polydactyl

What on earth? Thread reopened but on my phone page 137-140 all have the exact same posts from 1 hr ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Super-Rush wrote: »
    Its chocolate sauce......

isn't it? :(

Try it first and report back

polydactyl wrote: »
    What on earth? Thread reopened but on my phone page 137-140 all have the exact same posts from 1 hr ago!

Did you watch the TV show Lost?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭rpurfield

And who for haircut guy?? Can't come up with any one myself? And who for the mods .??

daniel radcliff without a doubt.ill come clean cos no doubt itll come out of somewhere im a work colleague of the op( im not haircut boy though) and i couldnt believe when i logged on this evening and he was banned.without going too much into it this thing of two accounts off one IP my missus has a log in on boards too, posts in different sections to me but does this leave us liable to bans??it was madness of you ask me.

eamonnq wrote: »
    and me after opening a twitter account just for the (_____) to be lifted ??!!!

I've always hated twatter don't ask me why and I don't have an account but I was making it my mission to sort one out tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Cant wait for the conclusion :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

And who for haircut guy?? Can't come up with any one myself? Maybe matt damon??And who for the mods .??
    What about Sarah Michelle Gellar? :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement