Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

gjc wrote: »
    I've always hated twatter don't ask me why and I don't have an account but I was making it my mission to sort one out tomorrow

Yeah, twatter sucks. I hate twatter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

I've always hated twatter don't ask me why and I don't have an account but I was making it my mission to sort one out tomorrow

It might be the least used twitter account ever!!

Boobs

has been no mention of boobs in a few days so thought I had better throw that in there as well!! Still no sign of the pics though!!!???

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Carvin

Yeah, twatter sucks. I hate twatter.

So is suspense. But they are all prices we must pay on this quest to sicover the contents of the safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

Breaking news.....Tom Hanks to play Son0vagun in the movie of the thread

Nah Liam Neeson. It can be "based on a true story" where Son0vagun must hunt down the legion of Mods for stealing his safe, ending in an epic battle between Son0vagun and the Administration. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

did anyone do a NSFW gag yet? can't spend the rest of my life checking...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭mbur

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »
    Nah Liam Neeson. It can be "based on a true story" where Son0vagun must hunt down the legion of Mods for stealing his safe, ending in an epic battle between Son0vagun and the Administration. :P
    Kangos at 20 paces? Dan Day Lewis as the mod selected to take out our man. Suggested title - High Kango Noon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭SunDog

Super-Rush wrote: »
    It was all this guys fault.

Get him.

I bet everyone has been glued to this thread all day and nobody has noticed that its chucking it down with snow outside.

No, I noticed this on the way to the pharmacy too which I was late:confused:. Sure Jesus antibiotics maybe bad for ya anyway so I decided to deal with the infection through traditional ways. Hic! excuse me.
    But again "That which shall not be mentioned".(Is this an Irish mentality or what?) twas no problem sir!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

It's a safe in a safe in a safe.

Safeception!

This is fricking boring. So many people hanging on to see what's in a safe.....but it better be pirate treasure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,711 ✭✭✭C.K Dexter Haven

corktina wrote: »
    did anyone do a NSFW gag yet? can't spend the rest of my life checking...

Was done- fckin Ford Cortina don't ya know- terrible so it was- it claimed to be a MK II 1600 but it was really a 1.2:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Finnt

So where are we with opening the safe!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

We could sell the story to the writers of Wallace and gromit.....except gromit would play son0vagun (obviously the smarter one) and haircut boy would be Wallace mrs safe and mods would become new characters

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭mbur

It's a safe in a safe in a safe.

Safeception!

This is fricking boring. So many people hanging on to see what's in a safe.....but it better be pirate treasure.

Northern Bank notes would do it for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Carvin

Finnt wrote: »
    So where are we with opening the safe!

Kango unchained resumes in the morning.
    Once its out, the opening begins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

The conspiracy theorist inside me thinks boards.ie have some very sensitive information stashed away in this safe.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Dont mind me I'm just trying to get this thread to refresh properly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

Carvin wrote: »
    Kango unchained resumes in the morning.
    Once its out, the opening begins.

Getting it out might be harder than you think, bolted from the inside would be my guess. Lot more kango-ing to be done, just be glad I did not find the safe in my house cause I would have kango-ed for about 5 mins and then left it there!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

Oryx wrote: »
    Dont mind me I'm just trying to get this thread to refresh properly.
    Where's OP??

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

I'm dying.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Thesafemissus

Super-Rush wrote: »

Ok first off the above warning still stands.

The op's ban has been lifted and he's been given the benefit of the doubt.

I'm reopening the thread with a warning that what happened today is never mentioned in this thread again. You can start a thread in Feedback if you like, but if anyone mentions what happened in this thread, then they will be banned for a long time.

Now that this is over, lets crack on.

Sorry why isn't this thread updating properly? Every page is the same no new posts?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Dtp79 wrote: »
    Where's OP??

Taking a well deserved break :):)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Was happening me too.thought it was my phone..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Was happening me too.thought it was my phone..
    No it's everyone I think. Maybe the thread is tired and wants a few hours sleep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭SunDog

Prison not functioning for some, an unpopular tread not showing for others?
    With funnily enough no sarcasm in my voice, what's up?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

I have no problem with the thread on my phone or laptop. But this does happen when a lot of posts are deleted...has happened when YLYL has its reposts purged in one go.

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭Bajingo

This has a been a roller coaster of a thread!

Today starts out great, OP and the missus having an anniversary, a new character is introduced (Hair Guy) and a good lashing is given to the concrete surrounding the safe courtesy of OP!
    Then I awake from a two hour kip to find the OP banned, my heart fell not knowing if we would ever find out the contents of the safe and if OP would triumph, Twitter offered some comfort.
    Then, hope! The OP and his loved ones return, their banishment revoked and their zeal ever stronger as the members of Boards rally behind him stronger than before. But what of this conspiracy and the mods?

Great thread, enjoyed reading it all. Good luck tomorrow OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

And who for haircut guy?? Can't come up with any one myself? Maybe matt damon??And who for the mods .??[/QUOTE]

Alan........................Rick..........man

BBDBB wrote: »
    And who for haircut guy?? Can't come up with any one myself? Maybe matt damon??And who for the mods .??[/QUOTE]

Alan........................Rick..........man

PERFECT

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭JanaMay

I reckon it's just a really romantic anniversary gesture by the OP. Gets hundreds of strangers involved, his missus gets caught up in the excitement....kango hammers get thrown into the mix...on the anniversary he finally 'manages' to open the safe so she can find her anniversary surprise..........

JanaMay wrote: »
    I reckon it's just a really romantic anniversary gesture by the OP. Gets hundreds of strangers involved, his missus gets caught up in the excitement....kango hammers get thrown into the mix...on the anniversary he finally 'manages' to open the safe so she can find her anniversary surprise..........

Brings a whole new meaning to the word "gift box"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭emer_b

Ah lads, great thread. Been quietly following this thread from the start, addictive.
    Saw the ban earlier...devestated!!! Was hiding out in the babies room trying to get through all the pages! Thank god back on track now. My gut feel is that the safe is empty but its been the best entertainment since Brian and Ciara.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement