Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Luxie

BBDBB wrote: »
    Breaking news.....Tom Hanks to play Son0vagun in the movie of the thread
    What like Forrest Gump?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just asked Keith Barry to come on boards and guess what's in the safe. He said he wouldn't come on here because we are all too negative!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭Mudmask

I've been thoroughly entertained by this for the past couple of days. I feel it will be empty too, but hopefully we pessimists will be proved wrong!
    I saw a thread 'Brian and Ciara' mentioned a couple of times and has me intrigued as to what thread that was. Any chance of a link to it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Deleted for the sensitive people

• Registered Users Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Son0vagun wrote: »
    I'm gonna say this. This thread has been amazing. I've taken some stick for my attempts. I've taken them on the chin. I've thrown a some myself, but all in good jest. And I've enjoyed every single post.

However and here's what I wanna say. This safe has been a journey and this thread has been part of the journey and so has my ban. I think the cover up by the Mods is totally unacceptable. Nobody other then themselves messed up. I wish they hadn't deleted all those posts(apart from hair cut boys picture, that was unfair on him) as they where part of the journey, part of the drama.

That is all I will say. Tomorrow is a new day.

Mods covering up and being above the rules...surely not :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

gjc wrote: »
    I've always hated twatter don't ask me why and I don't have an account but I was making it my mission to sort one out tomorrow

twatter... is that the norn iron version of twitter?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭gjc

And who for haircut guy?? Can't come up with any one myself? Maybe matt damon??And who for the mods .??[/QUOTE]

Alan........................Rick..........man

Can I play myself in the movie as one of the 3 million boardsies

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Mudmask wrote: »
    I've been thoroughly entertained by this for the past couple of days. I feel it will be empty too, but hopefully we pessimists will be proved wrong!
    I saw a thread 'Brian and Ciara' mentioned a couple of times and has me intrigued as to what thread that was. Any chance of a link to it?

There is a link in this thread somewhere, happy hunting!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

Can I play myself in the movie as one of the 3 million boardsies

well its not easy, there are loads of boardsies all vying for a role

can you post endless amounts of ****e for hours on end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

I hope it's Maddie.
    Sick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭GalwayGuy2

can you post endless amounts of ****e for hours on end?

Do you have to ask? :pac:

Mudmask wrote: »

On the main AH forum page. It's in the list of legendary boards threads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,516 ✭✭✭Maudi

GalwayGuy2 wrote: »

Do you have to ask? :pac:
    loving the whole lot of this .and not sure/hip enough to follow the mods decision could someone pm me what the ban/dont talk about this again episode was about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,386 ✭✭✭Killer Wench

You could read about it in the Feedback forum even though that thread got locked real quick like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

The first rule of safe club is, you don't talk about safe club :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

How come when I click 'follow thread' It won't allow me to do so? the page just turns blue.wtf?

Boombastic wrote: »
    The first rule of safe club is, you don't talk about safe club :mad:
    The second rule of safe club is,.... You don't talk about safe club

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

The threads not refreshing for me either, I can't get back past page 140, haven't read it all day and trying to figure out what's been happening.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,496 ✭✭✭Boombastic

Gillo wrote: »
    The threads not refreshing for me either, I can't get back past page 140, haven't read it all day and trying to figure out what's been happening.

Page 140 :rolleyes:

Membership to the club requires you to be on pg 44 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭nbar12

This thread has the potential to be better than Feeky Magee's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Gosub wrote: »
    Don't mention the what now?

The war! Don't mention the war! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Thesafemissus

Dtp79 wrote: »
    Sick

I dont understand how i got banned but this sick guy's post is still up and he's still posting! At least delete it mods!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

I dont understand how i got banned but this sick guy's post is still up and he's still posting! At least delete it mods!

This must be your first time on the internet.

I will delelte it myself.

Is it you who had the multiple account?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

Click "report post" next to the comment, and it will go up for the mods' attention.

I think you have to make an appeal directly to a mod. Or, maybe you are supposed to go to the feedback forum, or it could be the helpdesk? Maybe it is a Thunderdome issue - what is the thunderdome?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

Theirs been enough deleting. That's what scroll is for.

Will need permission to post on the site after another while the way it's going.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I think you have to make an appeal directly to a mod. Or, maybe you are supposed to go to the feedback forum, or it could be the helpdesk? Maybe it is a Thunderdome issue - what is the thunderdome?

No need to be a smart arse.

It will be dealt with when I've five minutes to spare.

Mind if I eat first?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

Any one else feel like the soul has been sucked out of this thread? Thanks sonovagun, it was good and you put a good effort in, hope you find something good buddy.

Super-Rush wrote: »
    No need to be a smart arse.

It will be dealt with when I've five minutes to spare.

Mind if I eat first?

Don't stub your toe on a plug before you do. We might have to wait forever.

• Advertisement

Ye totally agree. And look at his follow up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement