Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I found a Safe.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,620 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

Super-Rush wrote: »
    No need to be a smart arse.

It will be dealt with when I've five minutes to spare.

Mind if I eat first?

What's for dinner?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Janedoe10

So is safe unlocked ?

• Registered Users Posts: 515 ✭✭✭full_irish

Janedoe10 wrote: »
    So is safe unlocked ?

No, but the thread is :rolleyes: silly mods (hoping that if i write it small I won't get banned)

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭.Henry Sellers.

Providing the Op isn't married and refers to his girlfriend as his misses Im going to say there is a engagement ring inside the safe and he had the key all along, this is one big internet marriage proposal. Proving your love by digging a safe out of concrete, how romantic. Congratulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,686 ✭✭✭Pretzill

full_irish wrote: »
    No, but the thread is :rolleyes: silly mods (hoping that if i write it small I won't get banned)

not small enough... (even for my myopia)

Nighty all, good luck with safe cracking attempt Son0vagun and missus for tomorrow, whatever's in there - wish you luck with it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Jacks Smirking Revenge

I can imagine this sort of situation between the boardsies when he does open the safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Dtp79

I can imagine this sort of situation between the boardsies when he does open the safe.

No o live

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Happytuesdays

Thermite

Or coke and mentos.

Still the best answer and worth the effort. Get 100 etch-a-sketch boards watch Breaking Bad and Boom! Yer in.
    Chemistry solves everything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,387 ✭✭✭brokenarms

Gillo wrote: »
    The threads not refreshing for me either, I can't get back past page 140, haven't read it all day and trying to figure out what's been happening.

Maybe you missed the whole section on the f5 button.

It really has changed my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭bitburger

YEAH

SCIENCE BITCH!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Ryu Hayabusa

Open safe, place buffybot/Super-Rush into safe, lock safe and encase in concrete.

Profit???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,824 ✭✭✭Qualitymark

In all the fun of the safe-opening project, one thing has been forgotten: who owns the millions inside? The OP bought the house, owner deceased. But does that mean that the OP owns everything in the house, or do the millions belong to the heirs of the safe's late owner?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭fatherted1969

This thread has really gone tits up, was enjoying it all week now gaps everywhere. Bit heavy handed if you ask me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭pipie

I'm reopening the thread with a warning that what happened today is never mentioned in this thread again. You can start a thread in Feedback if you like, but if anyone mentions what happened in this thread, then they will be banned for a long time.

Has this been done? any links?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,297 ✭✭✭Son0vagun

Morning all.

I've been awake ages now. Pins n needles in my hands, aching elbows and shift shoulders. It does feel like the heart has gone from this thread but hopefully we can fix that today.

I'm not going to work just yet. The Missus was quite annoyed at me last night. Our anniversary dinner was ruined by the ban/lock. I spent more time looking at boards then I did at her! So I'm going to leave her asleep in bed and bring her breakfast.

After that usual services will resume. I really don't have a plan. I guess I need to kango more. I'm hoping the safe is just stuck and not bolted. Hopefully I can get it free. Hair Cut Boy has other engagements so I will be working alone.

Yesterday was such an emotional day that I hope I can provide a happy ending.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,328 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Stay safe. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,899 ✭✭✭✭BBDBB

threads been tarnished not broken

keep going OP and give our warmest regards to your missus :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

That is rubbish OP, sorry to hear it. The heart and soul may have dwindled but we're still rooting for ye :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,560 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

No need to be a smart arse.

It will be dealt with when I've five minutes to spare.

Mind if I eat first?

But now boards has a hq and employees, aren't the mods hooked up to matrix pods so they can mod all day?

Just this once we'll let you eat, provided you're doing it at your keyboard. But the mob must be fed!

Son0vagun wrote: »
    Morning all.

I've been awake ages now. Pins n needles in my hands, aching elbows and shift shoulders. It does feel like the heart has gone from this thread but hopefully we can fix that today.

I'm not going to work just yet. The Missus was quite annoyed at me last night. Our anniversary dinner was ruined by the ban/lock. I spent more time looking at boards then I did at her! So I'm going to leave her asleep in bed and bring her breakfast.

After that usual services will resume. I really don't have a plan. I guess I need to kango more. I'm hoping the safe is just stuck and not bolted. Hopefully I can get it free. Hair Cut Boy has other engagements so I will be working alone.

If you need any help keeping the missus happy, there are plenty of boardsies who are willing to step up to the plate, so to speak.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

sorry , i have been in my bunker for the last week , so what have i missed ?

dj jarvis wrote: »

Someone's trying to drill you out of it with a kango hammer. Pack up all your stuff and be prepared to bolt for it when the hatch opens.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is having a styled haircut a pre-requisite to assisting you in this quest?

That is rubbish OP, sorry to hear it. The heart and soul may have dwindled but we're still rooting for ye :)

I'm rooting the OP 's girlfriend. She was feeling left out what with the whole anniversary thing and the attention the safe is getting.

So at least some good has come out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,485 ✭✭✭dj jarvis

Someone's trying to drill you out of it with a kango hammer. Pack up all your stuff and be prepared to bolt for it when the hatch opens.

i was hearing a slight tapping sound at the blast proof door , i thought it was the wind from the nuclear winter , but it transpires some bordsie is trying to gain entry - well well well , rocking chair - ready , shot gun - ready

come on in boys !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

dj jarvis wrote: »

Don't even.... You'll get torn to shreds by the mob. Slowly back away and start at Page one. Once you arrive back here you may post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

Son0vagun wrote: »
    Morning all.

What the hell did you two get up to last night? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

Am your #1 fan OP.
    Time to start the merchandizing.
    Let's kick it off with this little number I concocted overnight.
    A1GBUC_Jpz0GCab9C7ln4wnQSWZNu7ZEOsHSPQtM0Ko[1].jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭hollster2

yay op you not banned anymore???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

brokenarms wrote: »

Maybe you missed the whole section on the f5 button.

It really has changed my life.
    There's an F5 button on the safe???
    WTF does F5 do???

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement