Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got new computer. How to access Online Banking Business.

Options
  • 19-02-2013 12:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,465 ✭✭✭

Got new Windows 8.
    How do I transfer the digital certificates to allow me to use Business Online Banking with the new pc.

Also I seem to having an issue with the Java version when using Chrome or Firefox. Does it support the latest version of Java?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi robbiezero,

Thanks for posting.

The digital certificate is located in a folder on the C drive called mydocument (all lower case)
    If you copy the folder to a memory stick or any type of removable storage, put this into the Windows 8 machine and paste the folder to the C drive, you can use the password for Business Online payments that you were using on your other pc.

At the moment, Business Online will only work on Internet Explorer.
    If you log on to java website here you can download the latest version of Java.

If you need to contact the Business Online Helpdesk, the contact numbers are:

1890 818 265 / 00 353 1 4606445 and representative assisted hours are 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.

I hope this helps and please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement